Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Well I do need another receiver.....and since I don't draft guys close to my age....oh wait...he's how old??? Screw it, least I don't need to track his weight loss bonuses (cause we don't get points for those!)

E. Sanders (WR-Den)

16 minutes ago, VivaLaFlamme said:

Screw it. Its a few rounds too early but this is my "I should be okay for a few weeks until I find something better on waivers" picks.

Darren McFadden, RB, DAL

:lol:

well sh!t....there goes all the work I was doing to get Sanborn to grab him early!!!!

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

This is one of the main reasons I wanted no part of Zeke this year, too high a cost for the darn handcuff though I didn't think it'd be THAT high...

The second half + will be worth it...  
Not having Run DMC sucks; but I'll live.

My 5yo loves the image of the 'karate dude punching through the computer without hurting his hand"...  I suspect I might need to take up Crasher on his offer to fix it for me later; after stitches for my kid.

1 hour ago, krunko7 said:

NYJ - Bilal Powell RB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saved me from making the homer pick - which never works out for me - but I do think Powell is in for a big year assuming the Jets are actually smart enough to let him be the main guy this year (and the offense doesn't get him beat to a pulk), which is a bit of an assumption cause they're the Jets :P

Ideally this would be a few picks later but he's probably not getting back to me so playing a hunch:

RB Rob Kelley WAS

4 hours ago, CRASHER said:

Well I do need another receiver.....and since I don't draft guys close to my age....oh wait...he's how old??? Screw it, least I don't need to track his weight loss bonuses (cause we don't get points for those!)

E. Sanders (WR-Den)

Since when?  A couple years ago you drafted the over-the-hill gang :lol:

I should talk with Brady, Fitz and Lynch but really are old guys with a history of production any more of a risk than young guys who've never done it before?

Raven3.jpg.3efb7ccb06721cb3afe96455fed18886.jpg

I'm thinking a Ravens RB, what could possibly go wrong there?...

59a570746e396_TerranceWest.thumb.jpg.5144e5fc509cb526fc3337d4681a8856.jpg

Terrance West RB Bal

This is what many a Justin Forsett owner thought last year too :lol:

...OH....before I forget....my money league draft next Wednesday is looking for 1-2 players to fill out the rosters....anyone around and willing to travel to Union, NJ next Wednesday and join in???