Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

8 minutes ago, aylbert said:

84. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, PIT
85. Andrew Luck, QB, IND

That's a way to assure 16 combined games from your QB's.....I'd still take the under on that :lol:

......funny Jim Ursay just followed you on twitter....hrrmmmmmm

9 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

That's a way to assure 16 combined games from your QB's.....I'd still take the under on that :lol:

You've got jokes...

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

Sworn Defenders select:

84. Ben Ruthless-raper, QB, PIT
85. Andrew Luck, QB, IND

fixed

1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

You've got jokes...

He does, and here's one of them now...

CRASHER
QB: Derek Carr,
RB: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Dalvin Cook,
WR: Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Greg Olsen,
K: 
DEF: 

:joker:

• Haha 1

Sworn Defenders select:

84. Ben Ruthless-raper, QB, PIT
85. Andrew Luck, QB, IND

22 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

fixed

So 5 years ago, my wife and I were going through names for our son...  and genetically, we knew he'd be likely in football (I was prohibited from football as a kid) and would pick up the name Big Ben...   so we agreed, we'd be ok with it as long as he was a "less-rapey" Big Ben. By the time he is of-age, any advance to a woman would be classified as "rape".   It's the only time I've gotten my wife to reference rape lightly.   How many times have I tried?   C'mon guys, some things are personal.

14 minutes ago, redruM said:

Damn was hoping Luck would make it back around

Blame Hasan...    I would have went Bryant and Roethliserger (backed up by Wentz) if he would have traded down with me.

Edited by aylbert

Damnit. That was poor timing.

The Marauders are hoping for NO Sophomore Slump!

dallas.jpg.6198244531304dd435b60a0e32ad142b.jpg

Dak Prescott QB BIG D

dak.jpg.82bbf9b9d3e75b9a829b79e32993eedf.jpg

No, YOU da man Dak!

6 hours ago, aylbert said:

Gotta think Henriqued is getting annoyed at the QB run.

You pretty much take your fate out of your own hands (especially here) when you're near a round end and pick FIVE RB's before a QB/TE :P

I don't neccesarily subscribe to the draft a QB back to back strategy in the middle rounds, mainly cause if you have to pick between two equivalent guys invariably you're going to make mistakes and leave a guy with 30 points on the bench for one with 5.  I'd rather have a bit of certainty over who my starter is at that position and avoid the matchup headaches.  I was tempted to pass on QB early - and likely would have if Brady was gone - and try to get a Carr-type in the middle rounds but that's always risky too cause you never know where the draft is gonna go, especially since there weren't many other mid-round guys I actually would have treated as an every-week starter, or would stay healthy enough to be one.  As it worked out, I could have made out decently if I'd picked Gronk with the 2, then Carr with the Bryant pick but I wouldn't like my third WR nearly as much and Gronk's his own type of risk too.

TE on the other hand I'm fine with mid-late round fliers.  Not really as much variance on your mistakes there and I've had a pretty good run finding late-round gems at TE.  I'm not really that confident in Ertz but he's a bit more reliable than the other guys left so figured I'd pair him with another late-round flier/FA and see what happens.

Edited by NJDevs4978