Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

16 hours ago, aylbert said:

After going Zeke and Gurley... I was hoping Alshon Jeffery and Keenan Allen would be available on the way back.  So I got half of it; and opted for Demaryius Thomas over Kelvin Benjamin after some debate.

Prior to that, I tried making a play to grab Hilton; but honestly I didn't have the assets to make it work without tanking my draft for him.   I'm far better off with Allen/Thomas than Hilton and a late round flyer.

Definitely a good thing you went double WR now that Cameron Meredith bit the dust :P

Can't avoid sh!t happening during the draft though, even one starting superlate like this one.

Edited by NJDevs4978

28 minutes ago, aylbert said:

So can I drop/void him mid-draft and draft someone else with that pick?

Nope....you're stuck with him until the end of the draft then you can cut/IR him like anyone else who drafts a player who blows up in pre-season....no different then grabbing Jamaal Charles and him getting cut

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

Nope....you're stuck with him until the end of the draft then you can cut/IR him like anyone else who drafts a player who blows up in pre-season....no different then grabbing Jamaal Charles and him getting cut

No biggie.   Just wasn't sure since we aren't at the pick yet, etc.  if I could just void it and use the pick when we get there.

yeah it's no different than if a first rounder got hurt in the pre-season....it's not as  big a player as say Jordan Howard but a guy like him would have been available to grab earlier and voiding the keeper kinda contaminates the draft pool because of that

Yeah at least you are only out a 15 which'll be replaced by another 15/UDFA, the Beckham thing looked much worse for a day or two since then krunko/LOTCB would have their 1 start the season on the PUP list or whatever.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Time to answer his pleading to be on a winner

Cam.jpg.0eb03769c1d5fd3c1d51b81ba0d58fb0.jpg

roll in the QB, Car, Cam Newton

Time to Bounce Back

Panther3.jpg.b8a254cd5289fd46cf56af5ed69c8638.jpg