Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

39 minutes ago, VivaLaFlamme said:

nice to see the dolphins defense go in the first round

lol if that were the case I'd A - have dementia and B - actually try to post a highlight of them NOT getting torched left and right :P

I guess the NFL gestapo won't allow insta-playback on any of these sites anymore though, even the videos not posted by them.  Not that anyone here really clicks onto it but still on principle I used to always like posting the YT's of my picks.

Edited by NJDevs4978

19 minutes ago, redruM said:

Come on Flame let keep this momentum going

Why settle for just ONE mere pick.....when you can have TWWWOOOOO??????

Laflamme takes Dez Bryant WR

I take Lamar Miller RB

18 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Figured it was coming to this for a few picks...embracing the HEEL TURN for the best player on the board :P

QB Tom Brady NE

That man isn't human.   But eventually they all succumb to age.   

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

That man isn't human.   But eventually they all succumb to age.   

I have a slightly better chance of Brady playing 16 games than you do of Zeke playing 16.

I was actually surprised Masked passed on him, and stunned you did.  I didn't want to pick an early QB either but when it gets to a late 2/early 3 value factoring in keepers for a 25 PPG QB in a 6-point per TD format it was too enticing to pass up.

Besides if I have to suffer through another Pats 15-1 season coupled with 3-13 at best for the Jets, might as well get something out of it :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

I have a slightly better chance of Brady playing 16 games than you do of Zeke playing 16.

I was actually surprised Masked passed on him, and stunned you did.  I didn't want to pick an early QB either but when it gets to a late 2/early 3 value for a 25 PPG QB it was too enticing to pass up.

Besides if I have to suffer through another Pats 15-1 season coupled with 3-13 at best for the Jets, might as well get something out of it :P

I have some QB thoughts this year and I just couldn't trust Brady.   I've been burned in the past with Manning aging on a dime.

With Zeke... it's possible he serves the six.   It's also possible he serves less or brings it to court like Brady and it gets pushed.   He certainly has a case at least.     Worst case, I have Zeke for the second half and have a 2nd round keeper and hopefully the ability to draft high in the first.  Zeke was always my target.

Now Gurly...  fvck.    I worry greatly he will be as ineffective as last year...  but Goff will get better and their offensive line did too...  I just worry about another Trent Richardson like collapse.    I was hoping for AJ Green...   and then I couldn't decide on Bryant, Hilton and some others...   and Gurly intrigued me...  and intrigued...  and Zeke is out... and Gurly intrigued    And fvck it...   RBRB like it's 2003.  Post.

It's the NFL, they're all one hit from disaster anyway...look at Luck the last couple years. Although it's true the injury bug is more likely to strike some guys compared to others. Having my 2 RB's already also made me more willing to go QB here as opposed to 1 and 1 at RB/WR

Edited by NJDevs4978

3 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

hopefully we can gather momentum this weekend.   the pace is a killer

We've actually been moving pretty solid since the order was picked, you might need invest in some ADD drugs....or better ones than what you're on that made you keep a kicker.......

Just now, CRASHER said:

We've actually been moving pretty solid since the order was picked, you might need invest in some ADD drugs....or better ones than what you're on that made you keep a kicker.......

I still have not recovered that I cannot take Justin Tucker

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

With a 12th rounder no less.

It is a tad early to complain about draft pace, we need to finish 14 rounds in 14 days, so far we've had about a round and a half in a little over a day. Now we do eventually need to have at least a couple 1.5 round days to balance out the three pick per day dud we'll no doubt have over the holiday weekend.

Edited by NJDevs4978