2018 NHL Draft Thread

Jas0nMacIsaac

Zadina could have been the first overall pick last year. Wings got him at 6. I love Nico and would never trade him for anything but the Devils do NOT know how to pick the right year to get the #1 overall.

Edited by Neb00rs

I hope our draft picks are good. That's about as far as my interest goes into the draft. Kudos to all of you who are into this thing and know what you're talking about but dont know most of these guys and I just don't care unless we end up having something like a top pick like last year. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

Zadina could have been the first overall pick last year. Wings got him at 5. I love Nico and would never trade him for anything but the Devils do NOT know how to pick the right year to get the #1 overall.

He could have...if the Coyotes were picking first overall. There's no way he goes ahead of Nico IMO, and probably not Patrick either, for that matter.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Vancouver takes Quinn Hughes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks like a 12 year-old nerd who's obsessed with cell biology. I have a sudden urge to knock his books out of his hands and shove him in a locker.

He's a future dynamic NHL defenseman. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nessus said:

He could have...if the Coyotes were picking first overall. There's no way he goes ahead of Nico IMO, and probably not Patrick either, for that matter.

Eh, he'd be in the mix. I love Nico for his attitude, that's why I take him 10 times out of 10.