Devils Beach Bash

Devils01

Hey Guys,

not sure if this is the spot to post this but.... I was thinking of going to the beach bash but I just noticed you need to be a ticket holder to get a ticket to actually meet the players. The whole point of me going was to meet and greet the players that would be there. Im driving down from montreal and was wondering if anyone is selling 2 rickets or knows where I can get those tickets.

also does anyone know which players will be there?

thanks

21 hours ago, Devils01 said:

great thanks, as far as the tickets go... to meet the players would you have an idea where I may get the right ticket? since im not a ticket holder...

No clue to be honest.  I guess best way is to ask or buy one off a STH.

I was thinking of going, but now on the fence.  Some people have told me it was a blast, and some said it was boring.  I am leaning towards not going overall.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:59 PM, Devils01 said:

Hey Guys,

not sure if this is the spot to post this but.... I was thinking of going to the beach bash but I just noticed you need to be a ticket holder to get a ticket to actually meet the players. The whole point of me going was to meet and greet the players that would be there. Im driving down from montreal and was wondering if anyone is selling 2 rickets or knows where I can get those tickets.

also does anyone know which players will be there?

thanks

The Devils released the info this morning on the Beach Bash: 

New Jersey Devils ‏Verified account @NJDevils 

Join @mKapla3, Steve Santini, @_themagicbullet, @MikeyMcLeod9 & @Bspeers18 on 8/19 at the #NJDBeachBeach!

https://www.nhl.com/devils/info/beach-bash

7 hours ago, LittleBallofHate said:

The Devils released the info this morning on the Beach Bash: 

New Jersey Devils ‏Verified account @NJDevils 

Join @mKapla3, Steve Santini, @_themagicbullet, @MikeyMcLeod9 & @Bspeers18 on 8/19 at the #NJDBeachBeach!

https://www.nhl.com/devils/info/beach-bash

I'd definitely go if I wasn't going to a Christening out of state. PPB is my hometown. i was once an employee at Jenks, when the real Jenkinson's owned the place. 

we could ride the train free!

This was a strange but fun event. We got the $40 tix which apparently was a waste of money because a lot of people with the lower tier tickets were still hitting up the buffets and going into the lounge area. Whatever. ..I still had a blast.

I bumped into Dano and got a nice pic with him (he seemed relieved that I wasn't asking for an autograph), and also got a pic with Driver. The lines for the players were a sh!tshow and no one knew what was going on...I guess Blandisi left really early but the staff ensured everyone he'd be back - which never happened. Oops. I got pucks signed by Kinkaid and McLeod. Didn't really have interest in Kapla or Santini honestly. Not for a scorching hot day at least. 

My only gripe was that they couldn't provide water at a steady pace. We were all dying out there in the heat and a pitcher of water broke down into 4 cups. So..no one got water. And they barely refilled them. I finally gave up and just went to the bar to get water if I needed it.

20170819_134134.jpg

20170819_143111.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Finding out you don't actually have Kevin Weekes' head ruined my whole day!!

Glad you had a good time! I actually wound up with something else to do and I was not excited about getting the lower level, no player access tix anyway. Seems like it could be a cool event, and of course, if not you can go to the boardwalk and hit up Hoffman's ice cream on the way out of town. 

• Haha 1