NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

Just to chime in:

A - 75 seconds is fine with me, I prefer the shorter draft (90 seconds used to drag on and on man) but another 15 seconds per pick is fine. 

B - Either Sunday or Monday works for me - I'm totally flexible.  Just give me a weeks notice or so to plan around it.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Yeah the draft date will be settled by a week before. 

From what I remember the 90 second pick drafts lasted 2 1/2 hours and last year with 60 seconds lasted 1 1/2 hours, so it's a decent bet it'll be a 2 hour draft if we bump it back up halfway to 75 seconds. Which isn't terrible, but I'm never doing 90 seconds again with this size league.

I wish we could bank time on the picks; there are plenty of picks I need like 10 seconds or less for;  but certain picks where 60 seconds is tough; especially with the last 10 seconds kinda being rushed since you need to get the pick in or face autodraft, etc.

Squirtle Squad's definitely getting replaced, he wasn't all that active (didn't even change the inherited team name) and isn't really a board poster.  I PM'ed the other three, they have a few days to respond but a couple of them weren't active last year anyway so I'll probably start recruiting early next week if they don't respond :P

On 9/15/2017 at 11:24 AM, NJDevs4978 said:

Looks like we'll need three new spots to get to 14, guess I'll post in Hell later. Could probably go down to 12 if we have to and release all the players back into the draft pool but I like the challenge of bigger leagues.

I was gonna say.. after all the damn work I did to get Eichel last year.. 

KEEP KEEPERS IN TACT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

7 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Yeah I think we'll probably leave it at next Sunday - the 2nd (safely after our horror football festivities), and the pick limit at 75 seconds.

I meant Sunday October 1st. That’s the new date? I got myself all confused because I have something that Saturday (Sep 30th).

Edited by Ralliart90

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, NJDevs4978 said:

1. New Jersey Swamps (might as well have the top pick)
  2. NJDefenders
  3. Sworn Defenders
  4. Eat Another Donut
  5. Dynamo Nation
  6. NeoThrashers
  7. Zamboni Warriors
  8. Devils Advocate
  9. Wolverines!
  10. Moves like Jagr
  11. Eaglejelly
  12. DirtyMike*
  13. One More Tank
  14. Squirtle Squad

anyone in the 8-11 slots interested in trading your 1st & 2nd round picks for my 1st & 2nd round picks?

I'm Dynamo Nation & I have the 5th pick

On 9/19/2017 at 6:28 PM, Ralliart90 said:

I meant Sunday October 1st. That’s the new date? I got myself all confused because I have something that Saturday (Sep 30th).

Bah my mistake, yeah I meant Sunday the 1st.

8 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

I wont be able to make it. I'll be flying back from Europe that day.

Unfortunately it seems as if you drew the short straw, cause afaik only you can't make Sunday and only one other couldn't have made Monday.  Hope autopick and your lists are kind to you.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Unfortunately it seems as if you drew the short straw, cause afaik only you can't make Sunday and only one other couldn't have made Monday.  Hope autopick and your lists are kind to you.
It wouldn't surprise me if the auto pick does a better job than I do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk