Sign in to follow this  
DevsMan84

Devils Game Worn jerseys for Sale

I currently have the following game worn jersey below for sale.  The prices are in USD and include shipping in the US only.  I accept venmo and paypal as a gift (friends/family) only and ship within the US.  Pictures are available upon request.  Please feel free to make a reasonable offer as well.

For the jerseys on consignment with Meigray, please purchase through their website or feel free to make a reasonable offer at sales@meigray.com

1) Patrik Elias 2014-15 red set 1.  Worn in 10 games where he scored 1 goal and 4 assists while wearing this jersey.  It has light to moderate wear with some repairs on the shoulders.  It will come with a Meigray LOA.  Up on consignment at Meigray.

https://meigray.com/Elias__Patrik___br_Red_Set_1_w_A_br_New_Jersey_Devils_2014_15_br__26_Size__56-ITEM99228.aspx

2) Sergei Brylin 2001-02 red set 1.  I do not have an accurate population report as this was right before they became a Meigray program team.  As like most Brylin gamers, the jersey has good to heavy wear with both repaired and un-repaired holes and marks throughout.  The jersey will come with a Meigray LOA.  Up on consignment at Meigray

https://meigray.com/Brylin__Sergei___br_Red_Set_1_br_New_Jersey_Devils_2001_02_br__18_Size__54-ITEM99245.aspx

3) Larry Skinner 1976-77 Colorado Rockies white set 1.  This was worn by the Rockies in the preseason and first few weeks of their inaugural season in Denver in 1976.  The Rockies wore these jerseys as the regular set they would eventually wear were not ready in time to start the season.  Larry scored the first goal in Rockies franchise history in the first game of the season in Colorado, so it is very likely he was wearing this jersey when he scored the goal.  All of the numbers as well as the crest are screened on, which was how they were back then.  The jersey is made by Champion and has some nice wear including some marks, board burns, paint transfer, as well as evidence of a "coin fight strap" being used.  Currently on consignment at Meigray.

https://meigray.com/Skinner__Larry___br_White_br_Colorado_Rockies_1976_77_br__20_Size__48-ITEM97089.aspx

4) Travis Zajac 2012 Stanley Cup Finals White set 2.  Worn by Travis in games 4 and 6 in LA.  Has extremely light wear due to only being worn in two games.  Travis got an assist in game 4 while wearing this jersey.  The jersey will come with a Meigray LOA.  Asking $1100 firm.

Edited by DevsMan84

Updated again with sold listing removed.

Also updated (lowered) pricing on all remaining items.

Updated again with sold listing removed and price lowered on remaining gamer.

Everything has been sold.  I will update/edit this again once I have more jerseys for sale.

Added Andy Greene's one and only AHL All Star game worn jersey!

Lowered prices on the jerseys listed in first post.

Lowered prices again.  The 07-08 gamer is the lowest I will go on it.  Future captain and matched to 4 cards for less than the price of a retail authentic at the Devils Den.

Finally sold my Greene gamers and now added a Utica Devils gamer!

So the gamer I got from the Meigray expo from the grab bag pull (Bruins Soderberg White set 3/Playoffs with 90th patch) has not sold so I decided to do an experiment and put it on eBay for $9.99 starting price with no reserve and letting it ride.  I am very curious to see where it ends up.

16 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

So the gamer I got from the Meigray expo from the grab bag pull (Bruins Soderberg White set 3/Playoffs with 90th patch) has not sold so I decided to do an experiment and put it on eBay for $9.99 starting price with no reserve and letting it ride.  I am very curious to see where it ends up.

Already up to $107+ with several days left.  I'm guessing maybe $375?  Just throwing a number out there.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.