Devils Game Worn jerseys for Sale

DevsMan84

I currently have the following game worn jersey below for sale.  The prices are in USD and include shipping in the US only.  I accept venmo and paypal as a gift (friends/family) only and ship within the US.  Pictures are available upon request.  Please feel free to make a reasonable offer as well.

1) Larry Skinner 1976-77 Colorado Rockies white set 1.  This was worn by the Rockies in the preseason and first few weeks of their inaugural season in Denver in 1976.  The Rockies wore these jerseys as the regular set they would eventually wear were not ready in time to start the season.  Larry scored the first goal in Rockies franchise history in the first game of the season in Colorado, so it is very likely he was wearing this jersey when he scored the goal.  All of the numbers as well as the crest are screened on, which was how they were back then.  The jersey is made by Champion and has some nice wear including some marks, board burns, paint transfer, as well as evidence of a "coin fight strap" being used.  $1500 shipped in the US.

Edited by DevsMan84

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the gamer I got from the Meigray expo from the grab bag pull (Bruins Soderberg White set 3/Playoffs with 90th patch) has not sold so I decided to do an experiment and put it on eBay for $9.99 starting price with no reserve and letting it ride.  I am very curious to see where it ends up.

16 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

So the gamer I got from the Meigray expo from the grab bag pull (Bruins Soderberg White set 3/Playoffs with 90th patch) has not sold so I decided to do an experiment and put it on eBay for $9.99 starting price with no reserve and letting it ride.  I am very curious to see where it ends up.

Already up to $107+ with several days left.  I'm guessing maybe $375?  Just throwing a number out there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.