Devils Game Worn jerseys for Sale

DevsMan84

5 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Already up to $107+ with several days left.  I'm guessing maybe $375?  Just throwing a number out there.

Up to $117 now.  $375 is possible but I am extremely curious as to where the market places this.  I am not a Bruins collector, so I have little to go by how much these things are truly worth other than looking at prices on Meigray where his jerseys go for $995 retail and $597 during summer sale.

I think you may have been right...due to the fact that he's an available (but nothing special) kind of player who's no longer with the Bruins, you're probably getting the bargain hunter/newbie crowd right now doing the bidding, hoping to get this for $250 or less.  I'm sure that Meigray has reasons for their pricing, but it sure seems like $995 is an awful lot for a player like him.  But it's not the first time I've seen a Meigray price and thought to myself, "For THAT guy?!"

49 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I think you may have been right...due to the fact that he's an available (but nothing special) kind of player who's no longer with the Bruins, you're probably getting the bargain hunter/newbie crowd right now doing the bidding, hoping to get this for $250 or less.  I'm sure that Meigray has reasons for their pricing, but it sure seems like $995 is an awful lot for a player like him.  But it's not the first time I've seen a Meigray price and thought to myself, "For THAT guy?!"

Meigray takes a bunch of factors into account for their pricing; set, patches, player's popularity with fans, player's talent, etc.  It has the 90th patch going for it and Soderberg was decent for them (94 pts in 161 GP as a d-man).  Also it is Boston so they tend to have more fans in numbers and they tend to dig deeper into their pockets than other fanbases.

Damn, I wasn't even close!  Guess that guy got a pretty solid bargain, but at least you're done with it, heh heh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.