Sign in to follow this  
DevsMan84

Devils Game Worn jerseys for Sale

I currently have three game worn NJ Devils for sale.  Please PM me if interested in any and I can send pictures upon request.  I accept paypal as a gift only.

1) Andy Greene 2013-14 Retro Night game worn jersey.  This was worn by Andy on retro night on 3/17/14 against the Bruins.  Jersey has very little wear which is typical of a jersey worn in only 1 game.  Comes with Meigray LOA.  Asking $500 shipped in the US.

2) Andy Greene Game worn gloves.  Used by Andy in sometime in the 2011-14 seasons and exhibits decent wear.  Has his name stitched onto the cuffs of the gloves and comes with Meigray LOA.  Asking $100 shipped in the US.

3) Andy Greene game used white helmet.  Used by Andy in the 2015-16 season and exhibits game use consisting of scuffs.  It is also autographed by Andy on top of the helmet in black Sharpie.  Comes with Meigray LOA for the helmet and Sports Minded Unlimited COA for the autograph.  Asking $200 shipped in the US.

4) Take the Andy Greene helmet and gloves together for $260 shipped in the US.

5) John Madden 2007-08 white set 2 game worn jersey.  Worn by Madden for a whopping 23 games and scored 4 goals and 6 assists while wearing this jersey.  It is a size 56 Edge 2.0 and has good wear for a modern jersey.  Also has evidence of the alternate captain's A being removed before being re-applied again.  Comes with Meigray LOA.  Asking $600 shipped in the US.

Edited by DevsMan84

Added more items and dropped the price on one.

nvm

Edited by DevsMan84

Updated.

Removed sold listings and added a new one.

Sign in to follow this