GDT: 9/27/17 NJ Devils @ Washington - Preseason Finale

CommonDreads

Compared to most other teams, I really do like the Caps announcers. They both seem to know quite a bit about the opposing teams, and don't shy away from giving praise to standout players, whether they're on the Caps or not. They've spoken highly about Nico as well as some other Devils in both of these preseason games vs. the Caps. 

• Like 7

Just now, nessus said:

Compared to most other teams, I really do like the Caps announcers. They both seem to know quite a bit about the opposing teams, and don't shy away from giving praise to standout players, whether they're on the Caps or not. They've spoken highly about Nico as well as some other Devils in both of these preseason games vs. the Caps. 

Agreed, behind Doc I'd say Joe Beninati is probably the 2nd best play-by-play guy in the NHL, miss when he used to do games for Versus

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nessus said:

They really are one of the best.

Once Doc retires, get rid of Eddie Olczyk (get well soon) and promote both of the Caps guys.

I noticed this about the Sens guys. You don't realize how much the league loves their first overall picks until you get your own.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk