2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

That behind the net pass from Kane is amazing, not the first time he has done that.  And that backhander goal, I don't know how these guys place those like that.  When I played, I had a pretty accurate wrist shot.  That and the slapper, were my shots, my linemate was the playmaker.  But the backhand, that was just getting it to the net high or low, there was no accuracy to that.  These guys make it look so easy.

GMGM not looking good so far.

IMO he burned a ton of bridges by playing hardball with all the other GMs during the expansion draft.

He should've just picked from the list of available players and left it at that.

Total clusterfvck in Vegas right now imo

GMGM not looking good so far.

IMO he burned a ton of bridges by playing hardball with all the other GMs during the expansion draft.

He should've just picked from the list of available players and left it at that.

Total clusterfvck in Vegas right now imo

He's a terrible GM and Foley should be rightly criticized for hiring him. There were better options out there, but he chose the guy who traded Filip Forsberg for Martin Erat. Well done Bill. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome game in Dallas between them and Vegas, a nasty hard hitting gritty game. It felt like a playoff game. Fleury stood on his head with 40+ saves and Neal scored 2 goals for a come back win to give Vegas their first franchise win. Good on them, their city could use some enjoyment after the events that happened. I hope they surprise everyone and make the playoffs somehow. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Awesome game in Dallas between them and Vegas, a nasty hard hitting gritty game. It felt like a playoff game. Fleury stood on his head with 40+ saves and Neal scored 2 goals for a come back win to give Vegas their first franchise win. Good on them, their city could use some enjoyment after the events that happened. I hope they surprise everyone and make the playoffs somehow. 

Absolutely, even if they cant make the post season, if they're a bubble team until the end it will be very exciting for the fans out there.