2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

6 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I feel absolutely terrible for him and for the great fans of the state of New York. I sincerely wish him the speediest of recoveries, and I really hope the team stays afloat in his absence. They really deserve success.

WOO fvck THE RANGERS

i feel exactly the same way dude

the exact. same. way.

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Wait. Do I remember MB saying he hoped his knee blew out earlier in the year? Quick MB, hope for a cup run!

Well to be fair it seems like MB wishes for people to get injured, go through something terrible or die almost on a daily basis so it's obviously going to happen once in awhile lol 

3 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Cheering that Kinkaid is out of the game is different than “wishing someone goes through something terrible and dies”, no? Or is the only thing that you’re cool with being a closet racist?

He's out of the game cause he's injured lol

Nice try on using one of the key buzzword to discard my argument. Closet racist lol whats next? Let me guess you'll compare me to Hitler? 

But hey what else can you do when you're caught in a corner really. Gotta try something

Edited by SterioDesign

9 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Naw dude, it’s the internet. That’s what’s great about it! I can be caught in corners, you can be a racist, and I can be happy that our backup goalie tweaked his groin so that we don’t have to watch him any more this game! 

am i a racist cause i just happen to hate Pk Subban's personality? That'd make you homophobic cause i know you hate Sean Avery lol 

Actually by that standard i'd also be homophobic cause i also hate him. Id be a very sh!tty person if things were that cut and dry lol

And by the way. I was not saying you shouldn't say those things haha I was simply saying that you were wishing those things often so that even if one of those things happened, it was likely nothing magical lol I'm very pro free speech + i have a very dark humour and very against the whole #offended and victimhood movements.

Edited by SterioDesign

Wow.  Quotes from Louis Domingue (Syracuse/Tampa goalie): 

They got [goaltender] Scott Wedgewood and I didn’t think anything of it. I thought it was just another move to get stronger at that position. Then I was on waivers and then I’m [sigh] – this is when the story gets interesting because I got put on waivers, didn’t get claimed, and they didn’t want to send me down to the AHL. They wanted to keep me at home while they were trying to deal me somewhere, trying to find me a spot.

For a good week and a half, I was left without ice or a gym or any support from the team. I was just home waiting for a call. They told me to rent my own ice [chuckles]. I was there – I gave call to my old friend Shane Doan. He came out with me on the ice in the afternoon with his son.

I rented the ice at midnight just to shoot pucks and skate around because I was tired of being at home.