2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

That's really surprising that Philly is bottom 7 in penalties.... Not usually the case for that franchise lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree. Hard to say if they've really been that bad for that long or if we're just stuck with that image just like many fanbases are still stuck about us playing the trap and boring hockey without really looking into it lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I could comment that I stubbed my toe this morning and SD would reply with:

• Three sentences asking for proof of my stubbed toe
  • Two incidents of other people stubbing their toes
  • Three things that would hurt worse than a stubbed toe
  • One d!ck-rubbing comment telling me that I'm overreacting to the stubbed toe, and casually mentioning that he was suspended from the forums for saying things not entirely different than "I stubbed my toe".

Well lol you're absolutely right cause strictly based on your comments and how you often (mostly) react on this forum (i obviously can't comment on how you are in real life) I'd classify you as a highly unstable person emotionally... i simply can't imagine what kind of reaction you'd have actually hurting yourself. I'd legit be worried man cause i truly like you and think you're entertaining. I'd do wtv i can to get you to step away from the cliff.

I'm a caring person man and I want people to be happy. Not entirely sure you understand that concept as you routinely wish people to die from cancer and get career ending injuries but anyway lol

Be good man, hang in there. 

EDIT: i do acknowledge that maybe it's just your cap key getting stuck all the time though. Totally willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Edited by SterioDesign

19 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I could comment that I stubbed my toe this morning and SD would reply with:

• Three sentences asking for proof of my stubbed toe
  • Two incidents of other people stubbing their toes
  • Three things that would hurt worse than a stubbed toe
  • One d!ck-rubbing comment telling me that I'm overreacting to the stubbed toe, and casually mentioning that he was suspended from the forums for saying things not entirely different than "I stubbed my toe".

And then Mike Brown would bust out some stats to prove that you don’t actually have any toes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

RECAP

• This is a perfect example why you shouldn't own furniture.
  • The less times you stub your toe, the better.
  • In order to not stub your toe, you need to pay attention to where you're walking
  • Devils are 5-12-1 since the toe-stub

TOE RECAP

• Toe 1: Acceptable, no real damage
  • Toe 2: Acceptable, maybe could have gotten a little less bent.
  • Toe 3: Acceptable, close to danger zone but stayed intact (Greene was still bad)
  • Toe 4: Acceptable, absolutely nothing MB could have done to hurt it
  • Toe 5: Culprit #1.  Direct contact right into a table leg is not how you win games

POSSESSION

• 4 unhurt toes

I nominate this for post of the year. [emoji23][emoji122]

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I nominate this for post of the year. emoji23.pngemoji122.png

Seconded, thirded, and fourthed.

• Like 2

Wow Luongo's kid was at that school in Florida and was on lockdown hiding in a closet for 3 hours. That's insane.

And i forgot what player it was but an NHL player gave a quote saying that players are talking about feeling safer sending their kids to schools in Canada and that it might impact some decisions during free agency.

Edited by SterioDesign

Wow Luongo's kid was at that school in Florida and was on lockdown hiding in a closet for 3 hours. That's insane.
And i forgot what player it was but an NHL player gave a quote saying that players are talking about feeling safer sending their kids to schools in Canada and that it might impact some decisions during free agency.

I heard that she is a student there, but I heard she actually missed school the day of the shooting because of a doctor's appointment. Ugh, I can't even imagine.... [emoji20]

1 hour ago, Anhkheg said:

My sincere condolences to Jordan Staal and his family. Just heard his infant daughter passed away. Feel terrible for him. Hope he recovers, this is by far the most difficult time for him and his family.

I’m terrified of this the day I become a dad. I wish nothing but the best for his family and something out there to ease their pain.

• Like 1