2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

40 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Bite your tongue. I could actually see this happening, seeing as how these whores look for revenue anywhere they can find it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no kidding, the thought makes me vomit.  Nothing is sacred anymore.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:
  • The Panthers need to beat a difficult Boston team who's still fighting for the playoffs. twice.
  • And they need to beat Buffalo, who won't just lay down and die.
  • And they need the Devils to lose both of their remaining games.
  • Or they need the Flyers to only go 1-1 against two Metro Cupcakes.
  • The Devils currently sit at 94% to make the playoffs
  • The Panthers currently sit at 10% to make the playoffs
  • Who's being realistic now, motherfvcker?

Ok and where did I dispute any of this?

On 4/3/2018 at 10:48 PM, Anhkheg said:

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF - EST - GAMES
1)xPIT- 80 -  96 -  2 - 100 - (+1) - 100 - @NJD(W)|MON(W)|WSH(L)|@CBJ(w),OTT(w)
2)CBJ - 80 -  96 -  2 - 100 - (+1) -  96 - @CGY(W)|@VAN(OL)|DET(W)|PIT(l),@NSH(l)
3)NJD - 80 -  95 -  2 -  99 - (00) -  95 - NYI(W)|@MTL(W)|NYR(W)|TOR(l),@WSH(l)
4)PHI - 80 -  94 -  2 -  98 - (-1) -  98 - @COL(W)|BOS(W)|@NYI(L)|CAR(w),NYR(w)
5)FLA - 79 -  90 -  3 -  96 - (-3) -  90 - CAR(W)|@NSH(W)|BOS(l),BUF(w),@BOS(l)
Summary: What a night, Philly loses, Devs Win, brutal call against the Preds gives Panthers a break, CBJ wins as expected
Thursday's predictions:
TOR@NJD: Devils have to go ballz and all, no laying back here boyz
CAR@PHI: Carolina is no cake walk, Philly is struggling, 55/45 PHI
PIT@CBJ: CBJ cool calm and confident, reminds me of us back in the late 90s, 70/30 CBJ
BOS@FLA: Boston just got man handled by the lightning, I think Panthers win this, they want it more, 60/40 FLA
Hall Watch: Hall is up to 93 pts, 4 more points and he breaks the team record, what a year *clap*

A recap of tonight: Devils win and/or Panther Loss gets Devils into the playoffs. That is all that matters. LETS GO DEVILS

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF - EST - GAMES
1)xPIT- 81 -  98 -  1 - 100 - (+1) - 100 - @NJD(W)|MON(W)|WSH(L)|@CBJ(W)|OTT(w)
2)xCBJ- 81 -  97 -  1 -  99 - (00) -  96 - @CGY(W)|@VAN(OL)|DET(W)|PIT(OL)|@NSH(l)
3)xNJD- 81 -  97 -  1 -  99 - (00) -  95 - NYI(W)|@MTL(W)|NYR(W)|TOR(W)|@WSH(l)
4)PHI - 81 -  96 -  1 -  98 - (-1) -  98 - @COL(W)|BOS(W)|@NYI(L)|CAR(W)|NYR(w)
5)FLA - 80 -  92 -  2 -  96 - (-3) -  90 - CAR(W)|@NSH(W)|BOS(W)|BUF(w),@BOS(l)
Summary: Devils make it, nothing else matters. This was no easy task keeping TOR down to 1 goal
Fri/Sat:
PIT@OTT: I really don't care, but hope OTT wins, allows us to move up, 90/10 PIT
NYR@PHI: Seriously hope Rangers win this but they are icing an AHL team, 90/10 PHI
NJD@WAS: Hall, lets get you 4 points and the Hart.
BUF@FLA: Panthers are playing for their life and praying Flyers lose. 80/20 FLA
CBJ@NSH: Preds wont lose this one. 60/40 NSH
Hall Watch: Hall is up to 93 pts, no pts vs Toronto, hope he can get some points against the Caps

I can't believe Boston sh!t the bed against FLA, but at the same time I totally can believe it.

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

I want the Lightning. We have their number. 

We won't have their number very long if NJ ends up giving up 50+ shots like the last time we played them. Eddie Lack had a career game that night.  

1 hour ago, Neb00rs said:

Jackets and Penguins just HAD to go to OT. fvck, now we stay in a WC spot.

Well they COULD still go up to the #2 Metro seed if the Penguins somehow lose in regulation to Ottawa and the Jackets have any kind of loss at Nashville but it's extremely unlikely with Karlsson not playing for the Sens and Nashville already having clinched the President's Trophy.  We'd probably be better off if the Pens won tomorrow then we could just rest everyone on Saturday and not bother.  If the Pens did lose in regulation though we'd probably try to go hard to go for home ice.

• Like 2

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

I can't believe Boston sh!t the bed against FLA, but at the same time I totally can believe it.

We won't have their number very long if NJ ends up giving up 50+ shots like the last time we played them. Eddie Lack had a career game that night.  

True. We match up much better against them than Boston though. Honestly Boston and Columbus are the only teams in the east that scare me. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

True. We match up much better against them than Boston though. Honestly Boston and Columbus are the only teams in the east that scare me. 

Columbus is this era's Carolina. No matter how good NJ plays or how sh!t they play, the same 3-4 players on their team manage to carry them to wins against us. I don't understand it.

I fvcking hate Boston and I def don't want to play them. The less physical the team the better NJ will probably do. God it would be nice to send that piece of sh!t rat a$$hole Marchand to the golf course though. 

My pick would be WAS I guess.

• Like 1

I'm just relieved the Panthers are the Flyers' problem now, although I really don't see the Flyers losing out to the Rangers at home stranger things have happened.  And unless the Panthers have an angel watching over them I still can't see how they don't eventually hit the wall in this do-or-die five game in seven night stretch...but winning out is right there for them now.  To their credit they won the real hard games in this stretch (Nashville and a Boston team trying), now they get Buffalo and a Boston team not trying.

Edited by NJDevs4978

2 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I'm just relieved the Panthers are the Flyers' problem now, although I really don't see the Flyers losing out to the Rangers at home stranger things have happened.  And unless the Panthers have an angel watching over them I still can't see how they don't eventually hit the wall in this do-or-die five game in seven night stretch...but it's right there for them now.  To their credit they won the real hard games in this stretch (Nashville and a Boston team trying), now they get Buffalo and a Boston team not trying.

I really hope the Flyers do choke. I don't think anything would be more enjoyable than watching Philly fans gasp at the horror.

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Columbus is this era's Carolina. No matter how good NJ plays or how sh!t they play, the same 3-4 players on their team manage to carry them to wins against us. I don't understand it.

I fvcking hate Boston and I def don't want to play them. The less physical the team the better NJ will probably do. God it would be nice to send that piece of sh!t rat a$$hole Marchand to the golf course though. 

My pick would be WAS I guess.

It’s beyond frustrating for me as an Ohio native. I go see the Devils up in Columbus every year and it’s usually ugly. Last time was 6-1 Jackets. So annoying.

They actually used to be my western team that I’d root for, but then they moved to the east, and worse, hired John Tortorella. My gf goes to games with me and she actually might hate the Columbus fans more than me at this point lol

7 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Watching MacKinnon play is a treat. I think Hall deserves it but I won’t be too bent out of shape if MacK gets it. 

He does have a GWG in about 14% of Colorado's games played this year. It's understandable why he's at the top of a lot of people's lists for the award.

7 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

The last time we played Tampa was a decently comfortable win at the Rock. Not a blowout, obviously, but I think we had the lead the majority of the game.

well give Tampa a run for their money if that’s who we face.

You're right. I was thinking of the last game @Tampa that I was at.