2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

3 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Panthers fans now discussing where to put Kovalchuk when he signs with them 

Good let him rot down in Sunrise or wherever their sh!t arena is. He'll get disgruntled again, run back to the KHL and pretend it was nationalism

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Reading through that open sewer of a thread on their board, one of them had the nerve to call the Devils ‘too minuscule’ a franchise to care about, and that ‘the Islanders have more popularity’. I almost spit my coffee out I was laughing so hard that a FLORIDA fvckING PANTHERS FAN would say something like that about another franchise un-ironically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember, they should know.  Isn't their own fan base and visibility in their  own community miniscule?  (And the Isles are so popular that they have to move!)

Second last update of this season, tomorrow will be final***

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF - EST - GAMES
1)xPIT- 82 - 100 -  0 - 100 - (+1) - 100 - @NJD(W)|MON(W)|WSH(L)|@CBJ(W)|OTT(W)
2)xCBJ- 81 -  97 -  1 -  99 - (00) -  96 - @CGY(W)|@VAN(OL)|DET(W)|PIT(OL)|@NSH(l)
3)xNJD- 81 -  97 -  1 -  99 - (00) -  95 - NYI(W)|@MTL(W)|NYR(W)|TOR(W)|@WSH(l)
4)PHI - 81 -  96 -  1 -  98 - (-1) -  98 - @COL(W)|BOS(W)|@NYI(L)|CAR(W)|NYR(w)
5)FLA - 80 -  92 -  2 -  96 - (-3) -  90 - CAR(W)|@NSH(W)|BOS(W)|BUF(w),@BOS(l)
Summary: Pens won, oh well, we are guaranteed WC2 spot
Season Finale, Playoff positions will be finalized:
NYR@PHI: Seriously hope Rangers win this but they are icing an AHL team, Lundqvist reminded fans that Philly knocked out the Rangers from the playoffs in 2010, he is out for revenge, 90/10 PHI
NJD@WAS: Hall, lets get you 4 points and the Hart, but you've done your part for the season
BUF@FLA: Panthers are playing for their life and praying Flyers lose and praying Kovalchuk signs with them and assuming the Stanley Cup is theirs next year. My dislike for Philly is far greater than any concern I have for the Panthers after this fiasco, . 80/20 FLA
CBJ@NSH: Preds wont lose this one. 60/40 NSH
Hall Watch: Hall is up to 93 pts, no pts vs Toronto, hope he can get some points against the Caps

Blues win 4-1 against the blackhawks, should be a fun Saturday.
Rangers @ Flyers - 3 pm, Lundqvist is out for revenge against the Flyers for knocking them out of the playoffs in a final game in the season (2010?). Panthers fans offering Lundqvist's charity 10,000 USD donation if he delivers on the win. Should be interesting
Devils @ Caps - 7 pm, Hope hall gets some points
Sabres @ Panthers - 7 pm, must win for the Panthers
Blue Jackets @ Predators - 8 pm, this is more for standings, Preds already on top so they may rest a lot of players
St. Louis Blues @ Colorado Avalanche - 9pm, Blues on a road trip beat Blackhawks tonight, if the Blues win any which way or lose in Shootout, they make it, however, if they lose in OT then Avs win. If this game goes to OT, expect Avs to pull their goalie and go for it.

Edited by Anhkheg

Huge game tnight. Avs vs Blues. If the Avs wins in regulation they make the playoffs. If the Blues win in regulation they make the playoffs. The Blues hold the tiebreaker of points between their matchups so even if the Avs win in OT or SO the Blues makes it i believe

8 hours ago, jagknife said:

Apparently a junior team’s bus was struck by a transport truck in Canada, multiple fatalities.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/nipawin-humboldt-bus-crash-1.4609554

When you think about all of the pro and amateur teams out there (in ALL sports), it's amazing that tragedies like this don't happen more often.  Thank whatever that they don't.  Brutally sad story.

19 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Huge game tnight. Avs vs Blues. If the Avs wins in regulation they make the playoffs. If the Blues win in regulation they make the playoffs. The Blues hold the tiebreaker of points between their matchups so even if the Avs win in OT or SO the Blues makes it i believe

Avs need it in regulation, otherwise St Louis is in. You had it 75% right!

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Well Giroux just won the Hart 

If he didn’t already, he sealed it just now

5 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Reported deaths now up to 14. Awful doesn't even begin to describe it. 

Just saw 15: 13 players, the coach and the play by play guy.

horrendously tragic

Giroux might win but it should be close. Flyers have a ton of firepower around him. They have 3 other players with 60+ points. Including Voracek with 84. Players like Hall and Kopitar have had to carry their teams all season. 

Edited by Nicomo