2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Good goal. I have yet to see a single one of those calls benefit the devils or devils fans. 

Unfortunately I’ve got Hall as third in Hart voting now, behind MacK and G. Giroux should probably win the thing.

Looks like the combination of Hall not getting any points in the last couple games, Giroux scoring 5 or so points in his final two, and both Colorado and Philly making the playoffs will be the perfect storm of outcomes that push Hall back in the race. He should still get a nom tho, and that will be a good honor in itself.

1 minute ago, Anhkheg said:

Wow on Blues getting hosed, that looked like offside.

Hall will probably be 3rd because .... don't know, the 20+ point game streak which helped Devils stay in the playoff hunt should be considered.

The point streak was good yeah, but other players scored a similar amount of points (or more) in the same time frame. The argument for Hall is the gap between him and Nico, which also closed by 1 tonight.

4 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Solidifies the playoff spots. CBJ will take on “that stupid selfish fvcking bitch” Ovechkin. Devils will play either TB or BOS. 

And best of all.... we get Pit/Philly first round. Yummy

Ovie's not stupid.

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF - EST - GAMES
1)xPIT- 82 - 100 -  0 - 100 - (+3) - 100 - @NJD(W)|MON(W)|WSH(L)|@CBJ(W)|OTT(W)
2)xPHI- 82 -  98 -  0 -  98 - (+1) -  98 - @COL(W)|BOS(W)|@NYI(L)|CAR(W)|NYR(W)
3)xCBJ- 82 -  97 -  0 -  99 - (00) -  96 - @CGY(W)|@VAN(OL)|DET(W)|PIT(OL)|@NSH(L)
4)xNJD- 82 -  97 -  0 -  99 - (00) -  95 - NYI(W)|@MTL(W)|NYR(W)|TOR(W)|@WSH(L)

Still dont know who we get in the first round, but it will be either the Bruins or Lightning depending on tomorrow.
TBL vs NJD* currently
BOS vs TOR* currently
WSH vs CBJ
PIT vs PHI

14 minutes ago, NJDEVS1730 said:

Sounds like he was begging for it based on his defiant remarks after today's game.  No reason for him to stick around when he'll probably have other options that aren't the dumpster fire the rangers have become.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Sounds like he was begging for it based on his defiant remarks after today's game.  No reason for him to stick around when he'll probably have other options that aren't the dumpster fire the rangers have become.

What did he say today?

Edit: Ah just saw on Brooksie's twitter.

Edited by NJDEVS1730

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

Alain is a great coach. I never understood why Vancouver let him go and was more than disturbed when the Rangers hired him. Of course, the Rags had great success under him too. Glad they don't have him anymore, now they can hire some sh!thead.

14 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Alain is a great coach. I never understood why Vancouver let him go and was more than disturbed when the Rangers hired him. Of course, the Rags had great success under him too. Glad they don't have him anymore, now they can hire some sh!thead.

Won’t be very long before he’s with a new team. Who is in search of a coach that we know of? EDM? CHI? 

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Vigneault to Edmonton could be a thing. I can’t imagine they’d keep McClellan after that sh!t show this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could be helpful for a young, fast team.  He seems to favor that style of play, run and gun.  They still need to draft well; all eyes on their GM.