2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

19 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Huge game tnight. Avs vs Blues. If the Avs wins in regulation they make the playoffs. If the Blues win in regulation they make the playoffs. The Blues hold the tiebreaker of points between their matchups so even if the Avs win in OT or SO the Blues makes it i believe

Avs need it in regulation, otherwise St Louis is in. You had it 75% right!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RECAP This is a perfect example why you shouldn't own furniture. The less times you stub your toe, the better. In order to not stub your toe, you need to pay attention to where yo

First that tool loses his "A", then he almost loses an "I".  Poor guy is running out of vowels. 

The most hateable face in hockey is no doubt Kreider

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Well Giroux just won the Hart 

If he didn’t already, he sealed it just now

5 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Reported deaths now up to 14. Awful doesn't even begin to describe it. 

Just saw 15: 13 players, the coach and the play by play guy.

horrendously tragic

Everyone talks about how important Hall is to the Devils and they won't be a playoff team without him........... but, 

As much as I hate the Flyers, they would be worse than Buffalo without Giroux. He is the Hart winner now.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Everyone talks about how important Hall is to the Devils and they won't be a playoff team without him........... but, 

As much as I hate the Flyers, they would be worse than Buffalo without Giroux. He is the Hart winner now.

I’m sorry but that’s an unbelievably dumb comment. Voracek is an absolute bonifide all star, plus an awesome young defense. Worse than Buffalo? What the fvck?

Giroux might win but it should be close. Flyers have a ton of firepower around him. They have 3 other players with 60+ points. Including Voracek with 84. Players like Hall and Kopitar have had to carry their teams all season. 

Edited by Nicomo

So;

TB/CAR going to OT. If TB wins in OT, they’re our first round opponent. If TB wins in SO or loses in OT, Boston will be our first round opponent with a ROW win against Florida.

Looks like it’ll be Devils / Boston first round unless Florida wins tomorrow (without Barkov)

Yeah I can’t see Florida winning that game with Barkov, let alone without him. Looking like Boston it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk