2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Those 3 games in hand are troublesome though. 

Yeah even if you give them a split (1-1-1) in those three games they're basically one point behind and playing inspired after a national tragedy sort of like the Astros after Harvey.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Just now, '7' said:

For rooting for the Rangers.

LOL You're still stuck on that? Hoping that MTL lose so that i don't have to deal with their annoying fans anymore doesn't really mean "rooting for the Rangers", most people fully understand that. It's the lesser of 2 evils for me. You'd think an American would understand that dynamic quite easily especially after the last elections. 

I'd be surprised if you're not one of those snowflakes digging for reasons to be offended haha 

10 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

So the jackets pick up 2 on us and the panthers look like they’ll never lose again. fvckkkkkkkingfvckfvckfvcksh!tfvck

Gotta wonder if the Panthers are peaking too early...I hope so. 

2 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That was pretty awesome.  Both guys got off about 12 or 13 solid punches, and most of them seemed like they connected pretty good.

Completed with the pat on the back when they separated. Love old school hockey. 

• Like 2