GDT: Devils @ Buffalo 3:00 PM

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

No Palmieri or Stafford but Wood and Lovejoy are in, ugh. 

In a way Lovejoy playing an early season game isn't the end of the world...with each rough game (I don't see him suddenly getting it going), the Devils will be more and more hesitant to dress him.  They weren't going to mothball him this early into the season.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

No Palmieri or Stafford but Wood and Lovejoy are in, ugh. 

Sounds more like it's time to start looking for a new job lol

Shhhhhhhh ;).

I'm a cost analyst, it's who I work for, not so much what I do.

WTF is Hynes doing putting Lovejoy in? FIRE HYNES!

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Nah I don't. My IT dept also doesn't even give access to the wifi here, so I can't connect my phone. Doesn't matter anyway because WFAN is blocked too(lel). I'll stream the radio broadcast on my phone and pop into the break room and watch some of the game on the TVs in there. No biggie. I appreciate all the help though.

Heh, I had to bribe my boss's secretary to get the wifi password at my job. He doesn't know that she has it either.  I guess they don't want us having it because that means we will spend more time on the phones.  I will try to stream from my DirecTV account (I think that's how I did it last time)

Heh, I had to bribe my boss's secretary to get the wifi password at my job. He doesn't know that she has it either.  I guess they don't want us having it because that means we will spend more time on the phones.  I will try to stream from my DirecTV account (I think that's how I did it last time)

I get trying to keep productivity up and all, but companies really need to stop treating their grown adult employees like children. If someone uses their phone too much and isn't getting their work done, let Darwinism run its course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

My company blocked FB and IG, but allow Twitter as long as it is reasonable.  They also allowed YouTube for us, but then some people abused it by watching full-on movies and videos all day.  IT had to restrict access to YT because the heavy users would kill our network bandwidth.  YT is not blocked, but they do have the power to ask me what I was doing on it for 2 hours straight.  I doubt they would, but I'd rather not have to explain.

I will just stream it on my phone.

42 minutes ago, Ralliart90 said:

The MSG Go app will upload the game to the app. Idk what time it’ll be available later, but I looked and saw Saturday’s game on there. I might do that. Just watch it from the MSG Go website. 

I tweeted MSG Go. They replied with, 

“Hey Josh, game replays on MSG & MSG GO at 6pm, however, the Game Rewind (video on-demand) will be available later this evening.”

So my guess is sometime after 6pm???

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

I get trying to keep productivity up and all, but companies really need to stop treating their grown adult employees like children. If someone uses their phone too much and isn't getting their work done, let Darwinism run its course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my perspective as well. A bad employee is going to find a way to be bad anyway. They should focus more on keeping the good ones happy.