GDT: Devils @ Buffalo 3:00 PM

MadDog2020

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

Lovejoy blew the coverage on that O'Reilly chance in front there.  Schneider bailed him out the whole way.  

Saw the Nico assist, boy, can't help but feel I'm beating a dead horse when I say holy sh!t.  He makes our fourth-liners look good.  

Killjoy is going to make it VERY easy for the Devils to start healthy scratching him routinely...the ONLY reason to play him is because he's making decent money and has another year left after this one.  And soon that might not be enough, because he has shown NO signs that he'll be any better than he was last season.   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TackleDummy said:

Tried to full screen the game on MSG Go. The stream is choppy as hell.  Even without full screen it's not really smooth.  Anyone else with this issue?

Was pretty choppy for me as well, this is working well for me though, as far as I can tell it's full HD http://www.bilasport.pw/p/ch6.html

What an assist by Nico for his 1st point, kid is a special talent

• Like 2

So there is a new TV channel in the UK called Free Sports TV and they have the rights to the NHL. So far both Devils games have featured and have been on at a reasonable time so I am watching with my little boy. 

Loving every moment so far. I

I saw Nolan Patrick got his first assist in his last game from a pass out from behind the net. Next game Nico does the same. The difference was Patrick was anchored behind the net and the puck was played into him. Nico just took the whole situation by the balls and made the move himself. 

I think the difference will be that Patrick will be in the right place when things happen, where as Nico will just make things happen. 

• Like 4

Hey!  It's Andrew Peters!  How did that interview go? 

Network:  So,  what are your credentials to do color? 

Peters:  I punched faces in for 6 years and racked up over 1000 PIMS and 4 points.  

EDIT:  Under 1000 Pims and SEVEN points.  

Edited by RizzMB30