GDT: Washington @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Holy smokes what a difference between Bryce and JMac.

Bryce actually articulates his points well.  And I've counted a minimal amount of "ya knows"

unfortunately Bryce is spot on with trotz film work.. we haven't carried a puck into the zone and the caps are all over our dumps

3 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

unfortunately Bryce is spot on with trotz film work.. we haven't carried a puck into the zone and the caps are all over our dumps

I liked how he tried to say he wouldnt call this adversity, then absolutely described it nearly to a T as being adversity. So much better than Johnny Mac

7 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Holy smokes what a difference between Bryce and JMac.

Bryce actually articulates his points well.  And I've counted a minimal amount of "ya knows"

Yes and between periods Bryce pointed out exactly what the Caps are doing in the Devils end.  Exactly what Caps'John Carlson said a couple nights ago, "Get the puck deep on the Devils, forecheck deep and make the Devils work hard at trying to breakout of their own zone force the mistakes and turnovers," Devils defense is their Achilles heel and the Caps plans are playing out to exactly the results they desired

I am not impressed at all with Severson's play so far this year, he's been slow handling the puck, slow with his decisions, which reciprocates with slow passing and turnovers.  He's playing like a $1M D-man, not the $4+ he's earning. Too many mistakes

• Like 1

Motherfvcker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryce has been great, enjoy his comments. He's very responsive on Twitter too if you message em.

At the game and the scoreboard is ridiculous!

Sal has been awesome. Big upgrade on Johnny Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, HOLLYWOOD said:

Yes and between periods Bryce pointed out exactly what the Caps are doing in the Devils end.  Exactly what Caps'John Carlson said a couple nights ago, "Get the puck deep on the Devils, forecheck deep and make the Devils work hard at trying to breakout of their own zone force the mistakes and turnovers," Devils defense is their Achilles heel and the Caps plans are playing out to exactly the results they desired

I am not impressed at all with Severson's play so far this year, he's been slow handling the puck, slow with his decisions, which reciprocates with slow passing and turnovers.  He's playing like a $1M D-man, not the $4+ he's earning. Too many mistakes

Severson is also paired with John Moore who shouldn't even be in the league 

Caps playing tough so far.  Ovi is just insane when he's hot. 

Alright Taylor!!!