GDT: Washington @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Wilsons

The Capitals are a bunch of soft Europeans. Fwiw though, when he came out of the box every cap player on the bench stood up and pounded their sticks on the boards for him.

Edited by devlman

5 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Man you have to imagine he sustained some sort of concussion from at least one of those haymakers... 

he just got pummeled you could tell by the look on his face as the fight was going on he was in pain. I don't even remember the last time I saw a beating that bad, atleast he tried 

14 hours ago, devlman said:

Very disappointed with Zacha so far. He doesn't move his feet and has no acceleration because of this. And Hall really needs to hit the net more. He looks as though he just brings speed. What a disaster Moore was tonight. Three duds of the night.

Oh and of course the refs missed so much. They couldn't wait to get a first hand look at the caps Powerplay.

Can you make Hall a dud of the night when he scored one of the goals?

22 hours ago, RizzMB30 said:

Can you source this? I was thinking about that the other day and why they traded in division.

If that was a business setting, that's just not something you say to another manage, lest something changes, which is prone in sports.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

He wasn't speaking to another manager but to the press after; someone probably asked him if he thought it odd that the GM was OK with trading in the Division... Here is the quote and a source: 

He also was not surprised the Capitals moved Johansson within the Metropolitan Division.

“Unfortunately for us, I don’t think Washington is too concerned about the Devils,” Shero said. “Hopefully, they will be soon.”

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/2017/07/03/devils-acquire-johansson-cap-strapped-caps/447296001/