America's Team

Nicomo

Brian Lawton just declared the Devils "America's Team." They lead all the NHL with 14 American born players on their roster:

Will Butcher, Blake Coleman, Brian Gibbons, Andy Greene,  Jimmy Hayes, Keith Kinkaid, Ben Lovejoy, John Moore, Stefan Noesen, Kyle Palmieri, Steven Santini, Cory Schneider, Drew Stafford, Miles Wood

I honestly didn't realize it was that many. And ofc they also have an American GM and HC. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Brian Lawton just declared the Devils "America's Team." They lead all the NHL with 14 American born players on their roster:

Will Butcher, Blake Coleman, Brian Gibbons, Andy Greene,  Jimmy Hayes, Keith Kinkaid, Ben Lovejoy, John Moore, Stefan Noesen, Kyle Palmieri, Steven Santini, Cory Schneider, Drew Stafford, Miles Wood

I honestly didn't realize it was that many. And ofc they also have an American GM and HC. 

I did not realize that either. That’s pretty awesome. 

• Like 1

Some people claim invisible boarders and such but I’m always proud of US Hockey and hockey players. The Devils have often had a roster of US born players over the years. It’s like a bonus for a team I already loved anyway. Extra love for both Shero and Lou on that one. 

• Like 1