Sign in to follow this  
Jerzey

GDT: Ottawa @ NJ 7:00 10/27

Let’s beat this boring trap team! This week seemed to last forever.

“The club is a perfect 4-0-0 against the Atlantic Division (1-0-0 at home). The Devils have not lost to Ottawa since Dec. 17, 2014 at Prudential Center (8 games) and are 9-1-0 overall against their Eastern Conference opponents since 2014-15 (3-1-0 at home).”

https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/1027-pregame-notes-devils-vs-senators/c-292335956

No word on the line up yet but I believe Kinky starts tonight with Cory backing him up.

Edited by Jerzey

LGD! 

Wish I was going tonight, but I'll be there tomorrow. 

• Like 1

LGD!!!!! Waited a week and I'm going to end up missing this one sadly. Going up to Buffalo with some friends to catch the Sharks@Sabres game tomorrow. 

I've been completely focused on the Red Bulls playoffs but I'm excited to get back to the arena tonight. 

Both of our losses have come at home on a Friday night so I'd like to see them change that tonight lol 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey

Just now, Aznjsn said:

What a long week this has been with any games!! LGD!

Yeah feels like it's been a friggin' month!  Very odd.  I have no idea what to expect tonight...will they be well-rested and flying, or rusty as hell? 

Palmieri out.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2017/10/devils_lines_pairings_vs_senators_102717.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Taylor Hall - Nico Hischier - Drew Stafford

Marcus Johansson - Adam Henrique - Jesper Bratt

Brian Gibbons - Pavel Zacha - Jimmy Hayes

Miles Wood - Blake Coleman - Stefan Noesen

Andy Greene - Damon Severson

John Moore - Steven Santini

Will Butcher - Ben Lovejoy
Edited by Jerzey

Ottawa had a crazy game against the Flyers last night, hopefully they're tired and we're fresh.

Devils should come out FLYING, LGD!

Glad I'm not the only one who felt that this week was super long.  Looking forward to some much needed Devils hockey tonight.  Hoping we don't come out rusty or sluggish after a long time off.  Gotta support Kinkaid tonight.

Anyone want 2 tickets for tonight?  I'm near Piscataway and N Plainfield right now thru 4PM, and will be driving 22W then 31N on my way home. 

If anyone can meet me anywhere along that line, the tickets are theirs.  

• Like 1

Hockey? what's this sporting thing you speak of?

And new Jersey has a sporting team you say, what nonsense!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

10 years ago was the first game at the Rock.  Nice we are playing Ottawa again hopefully a better out come!

LGD!

10 years at the Prudential Center and Xanadu/American Dream still isn't opening any time soon :laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

10 years at the Prudential Center and Xanadu/American Dream still isn't opening any time soon :laugh:

LOL!  My god, what a total disaster that project has been.  But hey, let's build a $4 billion mall when retail brick and mortar stores are a dying concern.  Perfect NJ logic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

As soon as Dusty Rhodes died what's the point of building something called the American Dream

• Sad 1

In section 17 for only my 2nd game at the Rock. This new scoreboard is MONSTROUS!