Sign in to follow this  
NJDevs4978

NFL Week 9

Well ain't this just great, another NFL star in the making goes down senselessly.

And now confirmed official

Edited by NJDevs4978

Horrible. And interestingly enough the haha Jets missed out another great QB articles were just starting to trickle out as he began to solidify himself. And they were probably right for the most part, though it is still kind of early with Watson. He doesn't have a great arm and his legs are a big part of his effectiveness so this could be career altering. Everyone comes back from an ACL differently.

Would be shocked if the Jets don't jet things up and lose tonight. Badly.

Yeah I worry about him being the new RG3, only he's not a diva like Griffin and will probably bust his ass to get back and improve as a player.

And yeah I'm expecting a bloodbath tonight, especially if they have to play without Mo and Mo (Claiborne).  You can only sustain so many of these brutal losses in a row before the team finally cracks.

Houston got to enjoy that WS win for a whole 20 hours before this giant kick in the balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Yeah I worry about him being the new RG3, only he's not a diva like Griffin and will probably bust his ass to get back and improve as a player.

And yeah I'm expecting a bloodbath tonight, especially if they have to play without Mo and Mo (Claiborne).  You can only sustain so many of these brutal losses in a row before the team finally cracks.

Skrine is back. So peg him for 6+ penalties, a dropped pick, and a 98% completion rate throwing his way. Hate to say it but he's Kyle Wilson now.

I know the Jets arent any good. But come on with that PI on ASJ. That is an absurdly bad call. You will never call that on Jimmy Graham

Medical question, are ACLs in some atheletes just bound to tear eventually or is it dumb luck?  

It's getting very ugly for the Giants. And I know they loathe making coaching changes before anything less than 3 years because it sends a message that there is uncertainty/chaos brewing. The Giants are old school NFL and always like projecting a very dignified and orderly image that even when times are bad, that they have a plan and are all lockstep and this will work out.

What they're dealing with now is a football catastrophe. This looks like Jets Kotite era now. This is worse than Handley. This deserves a Francesa Idzik rant.

I know Mara I'm sure is heavily involved with what's going on in the league offices now. He's one of the respected go to owners, but as of right now there's a fire in his own house that needs tending to.

McAdoo's gotta go...obviously they've been hit with some key injuries, but more and more it just seems like he's in way over his head.