GDT: Devils at Edmonton, 11/3/17, 9:00 PM Eastern (slightly less too late)

mfitz804

I figured I did the last one, might as well try again and keep it rolling.

I've been rooting for Adam Larsson but he can bite it tonight and then resume playing well. 

Looking for a big "FU" game from Mr. Hall tonight.

Anyone hear if Cory is in or if he's still exhausted from facing 473 shots and shot attempts last game?

Let's Go Devils!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

MoJo out with a concussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough one for Mojo, but I figured as such. He looked like he wouldn't be able to tell you what year it was. I hope he makes a full recovery, these concussions are no joke.

Also,

LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy this one is on a Friday. They need to play better than they have, the luck wont last forever.

• Like 2

Gross confirmed that MOJO is at least staying with the team, and traveling to Calgary. So maybe it's just a day to day thing, though you never know with these things. Hope he's feeling better in the coming days.

I seriously hope we destroy these guys tonight. Their fans were atrocious last year when they finally enjoyed a tiny morsel of success, and they acted as if it was all because of Larsson, ignoring the fact that they were being carried by the 2nd best player in the world. Still, they're probably better than their current record would indicate so... let's go 10-2!!

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Rough one for Mojo, but I figured as such. He looked like he wouldn't be able to tell you what year it was. I hope he makes a full recovery, these concussions are no joke.

Yeah it was fairly obvious. Feel better soon, MarJoHan. 

3 hours ago, Chuck the Duck said:

What is the deal with the Devils on WFAN?  I tried to listen to a game last week or so when coming home from work and the Isles were on instead.  I knew the Nets were now on WFAN, but when did the Islanders become part of the rotation?

They aren't on there all the time, download the radio.com app they are on there on the one jersey network most of the time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Gotta work, Is their a radio broadcast for tonight's game ?

6 hours ago, Chuck the Duck said:

What is the deal with the Devils on WFAN?  I tried to listen to a game last week or so when coming home from work and the Isles were on instead.  I knew the Nets were now on WFAN, but when did the Islanders become part of the rotation?

If you use the NHL app, and click the little “headphone” button, you can listen to game audio. Either home or away.

• Like 1