Brodeur to be inducted into 2018 HOF

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

At this point I almost feel like Henrique just enjoys sharing pics of himself in a Devils jersey:

I don’t blame him. I’d be embarrassed having to wear a fvcking duck foot on my jersey, too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

At this point I almost feel like Henrique just enjoys sharing pics of himself in a Devils jersey:

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I don’t blame him. I’d be embarrassed having to wear a fvcking duck foot on my jersey, too. 

Yeah I think my man misses the red and black. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

I remember reading he was upset with being traded when he first heard.

#BringRicoHome

He's going into the last year of his deal. If not now, then in 2019. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Analytics can blow me. That garbage is ruining sports. Anyone who writes anything of the sort should be beaten over the head with an umbrella and have their writing credentials stripped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop beating around the bush and spit it out man, how do you really feel about that analytical stuff?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

How well do you know him?

I don't really understand your post. Are we playing semantics, because definitionally there's nothing wrong with what I wrote? "Knowing," does NOT necessarily connote a personal relationship. 

And in any case, I think most of us on here KNOW that Marty is kind of aloof about these things and can kind of seem detached sometimes. It's not that Marty isn't 100% proud about and dedicated to his Devils legacy,  he just has a way about him, and it's part of what made him so great. Maybe he did say it with a laugh, I don't know, I was clearly just speculating.

5 hours ago, Neb00rs said:

I don't really understand your post. Are we playing semantics, because definitionally there's nothing wrong with what I wrote? "Knowing," does NOT necessarily connote a personal relationship. 

And in any case, I think most of us on here KNOW that Marty is kind of aloof about these things and can kind of seem detached sometimes. It's not that Marty isn't 100% proud about and dedicated to his Devils legacy,  he just has a way about him, and it's part of what made him so great. Maybe he did say it with a laugh, I don't know, I was clearly just speculating.

I don’t think there’s any possibility that he considered going in as a Blues player for even a second. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t think there’s any possibility that he considered going in as a Blues player for even a second. 

:D That's quite a segue away from your last post. That aside, did I ever say or even IMPLY he did? 

I don't think he ever considered that either.

12 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

:D That's quite a segue away from your last post. That aside, did I ever say or even IMPLY he did? 

I don't think he ever considered that either.

No...and I neither implied nor said that you said or implied it. :) 

18 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Sorry. emoji14.png

I was under the impression that players don't actually go into the hockey hall of fame for a particular team like they do in some other sports.  Am I wrong on that?

I was under the impression that players don't actually go into the hockey hall of fame for a particular team like they do in some other sports.  Am I wrong on that?

If you look at their portraits, you can usually tell what jersey they’re wearing. Like on Nieds’ plaque, you can clearly tell he’s wearing a Devils jersey (here is a replica of Nieds’ plaque): 93894f8ea767bbe29e0e2b0e0c9a01e7.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...