NFL Week 12

NJDevs4978

If that doesn't reek of desperation, then I don't know what does.  If 2017 Revis seems like an answer in any way, you probably asked the wrong question.

Revis looked unbelievably shot last year. Overweight...quit on like 75% of the plays.

Curious to see if he has something left. 2015 he was just fine, maybe not elite but still pretty good. No clue as to what really transpired last season and how he dropped off so badly and so fast.

Edited by '7'

Think it will be closer than you think MD...at least through the first half.  A lot of these "slam dunk" games wind up being tighter than expected.  It will be less than a two TD victory.

23 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Think it will be closer than you think MD...at least through the first half.  A lot of these "slam dunk" games wind up being tighter than expected.  It will be less than a two TD victory.

Final score, 49-16 Pats in a laugher.

Wow, KC just crashing and burning hard now.  They can still recover, but they can kiss their hopes of a bye week...well, goodbye.  And just like that, the BILLS own the tiebreaker against the Chiefs.  Brutal...especially after 5-0.

19 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

It won't be closer than I think.

Game went pretty close to how I thought it was going to go...was 21-10 in the first half and the Dolphins were in position to pull to within 8 or 4 (possibly even 3), but Moore gets picked in the end zone, and that was pretty much that, though the Dolphins did pull back to within 11 with a good chunk of time left on the clock.  It's not like is was a super-close game, but I didn't think it was going to be a major blowout, and it wasn't.   

Game went pretty close to how I thought it was going to go...was 21-10 in the first half and the Dolphins were in position to pull to within 8 or 4 (possibly even 3), but Moore gets picked in the end zone, and that was pretty much that, though the Dolphins did pull back to within 11 with a good chunk of time left on the clock.  It's not like is was a super-close game, but I didn't think it was going to be a major blowout, and it wasn't.   

The game wasn't as close as the score though. As expected, it was a beatdown, and the outcome was never in doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The game wasn't as close as the score though. As expected, it was a beatdown, and the outcome was never in doubt.

In terms of yards and whatnot, I agree...that whole missed snap that led to the 7 for the Dolphins seemed to throw the Pats off a bit...I'll definitely give you that the game was headed towards a Pat blowout prior to that.  That's really what I meant when I said the game would be closer than expected (on the scoreboard, anyway)...it seems like in a lot of these "OMG Team A is going to KILL Team B" kinds of scenarios, Team A doesn't play as well as expected...there was a bit of that in the Steelers game as well.  Sometimes that those seemingly slamdunk kinds of games turn more into a "Well, we won, but it was ugly and we have things we need to work on" contest.  It definitely wasn't a clinic for the Pats yesterday.