GDT: New Jersey @ Arizona 8pm ET

Derlique

53 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

We wouldn't get anything back. It's better to just hold onto him and see if he surprises us.

If Rico + Blandisi + low pick gets you Vatanen.. 

Zacha + Bastian + higher pick for OEL / Hanafin?  :lol: It'd cost you more, but I mean I think there are deals to be had.  Zacha's value isn't as low as people think imo.

But anyway, LGD!

LIGHT WEDGEWALL UP

Edited by Devilsfan118

3 hours ago, Neb00rs said:

Gee, okay a 1-0 or 2-0 Devils win would be just about the only thing that'd make me feel good tonight. I don't want to see Wedge get pummeled.

The fact that this is even an issue is a good sign for this team. 

I think Zacha's value is quite low right now, if you think about what he has accomplished both at the NHL and Junior level. That's not to say there haven't been flashes of a very good player here and there. It's a bummer that he wasn't able to play in the AHL last season. I wonder whether that would have been good for his development. I'm not seeing a bad player, just someone that is having difficulty making the jump.

What's strange to me about the whole situation is that I thought I read reports on Zacha after he was drafted praising him for how smart of a player he was, both offensively and defensively. For some reason, that is not translating yet.

• Like 1