Jump to content

GDT: New Jersey @ Arizona 8pm ET


Derlique

Recommended Posts

FYI, up until Zajac came back this season the Devils scored 3.47 G/GP, good for 4th in the league. Since he came back the Devils have scored 2.375 G/GP, which is about 23rd (or possibly worse) in the league.

Not trying to scapegoat here, just pointing it out.

 

 

 

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Kinkaid is 5-1-1 so far this season. He’s a perfectly solid backup. 

And he's given up 3 or more in 5 of those games (5 x 1, 4 x 2, 3 x 2). Not exactly that solid. Good thing the offense can get going, cause he wouldn't have as many W's. He's a fine backup, noit perfectly solid imo. But of course, he can do so much when the team isn't scoring.

 

Edited by Devs3cups
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Not sure why people are getting on Kinkaid. He's a back up goalie. If he was playing awesome every game, he'd be somewhere else and not a back up. 

Understood. Backup or not backup, the dude needs to stop shots and keep us in/around games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Not sure why people are getting on Kinkaid. He's a back up goalie. If he was playing awesome every game, he'd be somewhere else and not a back up. 

Well, yeah....the Devils have also scored 0 goals tonight. Hard for a goalie to win like that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Trade for Evander kane.. we need skaters who finish..  all the possession metrics mean diddly if you can't rip it into a top corner...  they said Kessel was a cancer too.. OK, over reacting, a bit

Not for McLeod, a 1st, and Severson or whatever that rumor was. Too much. 

Edited by Nicomo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

Understood. Backup or not backup, the dude needs to stop shots and keep us in/around games. 

How can you realistically fault him for any goals tonight.  First goal he was screened by 2 devils and 1 coyotee, he couldn't see the puck.  2, bad bounce but Moore has to control that, was a 2 on 1 after that.  3, was a deflection that changed direction right in front of the crease.  

He'll be a starter for a dif team after his contract with the devs is done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bobilly45 said:

How can you realistically fault him for any goals tonight.  First goal he was screened by 2 devils and 1 coyotee, he couldn't see the puck.  2, bad bounce but Moore has to control that, was a 2 on 1 after that.  3, was a deflection that changed direction right in front of the crease.  

He'll be a starter for a dif team after his contract with the devs is done.

Ha. Now that is one of the funnier things I heard in quite some time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.