GDT: Devils vs Stars 7:00 12/15

RunninWithTheDevil

Don't know who's in. We won't know the goalie till later, but I'm guessing it's Cory.  However I, just hope they keep playing hard, keep creating chances.  They can hang in there tonight.  Points?  Why not?   2 would be sweet.  Hall being back would be sweet.  Palmieri in tonight would be sweet.  But if not, the rest of the team can hold the fort down for another game. It would be really nice if Zacha has a breakout game.

Nice having a home game with meaning when the morning temps were in the teens in the great state of New Jersey. 

Will be there tonight, 12/21 and 12/23.  So much fun to be enthusiastic about heading to the Rock again. 

Hoping for eight points or better on this homestand.  Think they can pull it off, but it won't be easy, especially if Hall and Palms continue to be out.

LGD!

Not sure how the team is going to respond tonight, what with them coming off a loss and in a back to back situation.  I hope they have some energy, and can find a way to score.  I know it's tough with 3 of your best players out, but you have to find a way to make it happen.  

Let's Go Devils.

LGD.

Hoping for big games from Vats and Zacha.

1 hour ago, EdgeControl said:

Needs goals from:

Stafford, zacha, sami, zajac, .....and I want to see bratt bury a one timer on the PP 

For zacha's, I want to see pavel bring it in down the right side cut across the middle and drill a wrister top shelf..

Agreed.  He has such a nasty shot (or so it seems) but he seems way to hesitant to use it.

Be selfish and rip it once in a while!