Sign in to follow this  
NJDfan1711

GDT - Devils vs Rangers 12/21/17

3 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

This guy might be one of my favorite Devils to watch in many, many years...he just wants it so fvcking bad that he goes balls to the wall every time he steps foot on the ice...I dig that.  I usually am not one to gravitate towards the finesse, sniper types but he's got an edge to him, a real motor...I love it.

8th season in the league and he's finally winning. His hunger is understandable.

1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Admiral Hallsy Goes Hobbit hunting !

THIS is exactly what I am referencing. I love this sh!t.

• Like 3

Hawks getting their ass kicked by the Stars. They’re going to come out hungry Saturday night...

Hey,

I made a comment that I thought was funny. To those of you who know me (both here and in person), you know it was said as an off-color joke.

Regardless, it clearly was in poor taste, and very clearly wasn’t funny. I lost my grandma a short while ago to cancer, you’d think I’d have more common sense. If I offended anyone, I really am sorry. Won’t happen again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

THIS is exactly what I am referencing. I love this sh!t.

Yea I said earlier in a post, he's playing possessed......... 

5 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Hey,

I made a comment that I thought was funny. To those of you who know me (both here and in person), you know it was said as an off-color joke.

Regardless, it clearly was in poor taste, and very clearly wasn’t funny. I lost my grandma a short while ago to cancer, you’d think I’d have more common sense. If I offended anyone, I really am sorry. Won’t happen again.

I'm not offended but we just beat the Rangers and you two should be happy instead of bitching at one another, enjoy the damn win! Lol

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Toasterleavins said:

Rolex wearin
Diamond ring wearing 
Kiss stealing
Wheel and dealing
Limousine ridin
Jet flyin
Son of a gun.

And I’m having a hard time HOLDING THESE ALLIGATORS DOWN.

so gimme two claps and a Rick flair WOOO

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Hey,

As someone who says something stupid at least once Adam,I can verify that this sh!t happens. Your reputation in this board stands taller than one off color comment. You get a pass.

That said, I do hope they all get their d!cks caught in their zippers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Rolex wearin
Diamond ring wearing 
Kiss stealing
Wheel and dealing
Limousine ridin
Jet flyin
Son of a gun.

And I’m having a hard time HOLDING THESE ALLIGATORS DOWN.

so gimme two claps and a Rick flair WOOO

image.jpeg.def6a988a67774dc8d9f74f1aa758335.jpeg

• Haha 1

While I think the Devils have a halfway decent record against the Rangers over the last few years despite being quite bad, it's hard for me to think of games where the Devils substantially outplayed them.  The Devils' top line had as dominant a performance as you will see in a game.  They absolutely worked the Rangers.  Oh, and all 3 guys are signed for at least the next 2 seasons after this one.  

Love this team, hope the ride can continue through April.  Games like this make me believe.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Triumph said:

Games like this make me believe.

Agreed.

Food for thought...Bryan Boyle is tied for 4th on this team in goals, having only played in 24 games. He’s got 15 points total.

When he was signed and Shero said he was his top priority free agent wise, I was like “really?”. Maybe he did know what he was doing. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Hey,

All good bro, if I had to count all the times in my life when I said, did, or thought something stupid...well.

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

That Zucc chant had me seething, and I wasn’t even at the game. 

After we tied it, he had a shift where he turned it over a few times and got buried by one of our dmen. At every fvck up I was just screaming ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC. fvck that guy.

This was easily the best win I've been to since coming back home in 2013, I have been a STH since then and I don't think anything matches this. I don't think at any point in the night I thought the Devils were going to lose this game. Not before or during. Not when they made it 2-1. Not even when they made it 3-2. Just felt like the whole way through that we would end up winning this. I love this team.

• Like 3

go back and look at that soft ass sh!t by Shattenkirk on Coleman's shorty. Man, I'm pretty glad we didn't break the bank on him. At least when our young guys fvck up we can chalk it up to their inexperience and count it as a learning opportunity. Pretty safe to say Shattenkirk doesn't really have much learning left to do.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

go back and look at that soft ass sh!t by Shattenkirk on Coleman's shorty. Man, I'm pretty glad we didn't break the bank on him. At least when our young guys fvck up we can chalk it up to their inexperience and count it as a learning opportunity. Pretty safe to say Shattenkirk doesn't really have much learning left to do.

Although I still hate Shatthead, I am glad he didn't sign with Jersey. If he does then Butcher doesn't sign with us (and for that matter probably signs with the Rangers). 

2 hours ago, Toasterleavins said:

This is awesome. This is our next captain. He'll be around folks. Shero will get it done no doubt in my mind, as he did with Palms, Severson, etc. But still 2 and a half years of him before worrying :D 

Also, seeing Schneider pumped after his save on Shattenkirk in the SO was great. 

I fvckING LOVE THIS TEAM 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CarpathianForest said:

You'll be surprised at the accuracy of my prediction. Based on the last game we played against them and the fact that they're hot right now I'm still saying 5-2 Rags.

Accuracy is not your forte 

• Like 1