GDT: Blackhawks @ Devils 12/23 7:00PM

Nicomo

Let's go fellas.  Keep the home cookin point train movin right along.  Chicago is going to be coming in here looking to erase a bad loss against Dallas, they had won the previous 5, and I expect that team to bring it heading into the Holiday break.   Hopefully, Pavel Zacha has a breakout game on the score-sheet.    

Projected lines with Bratt in, Stafford out:

Hall-Hischier-Palmieri

Johansson-Zajac-Bratt

Wood-Zacha-Gibbons

Coleman-Boyle-Noesen

Lines look pretty good today. If the second line sticks, we could see consistent production there. It'll be nice to have a player who can finish, rather than Stafford, with Wood and Zacha. I still think that Wood-Zacha-Bratt would make for a good line, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

If this goes anything like that last Blackhaws game, I'll be pretty psyched. LGD!

• Like 1

Per A.G 

Hall-Hischier-Palmieri

Johansson-Zajac-Bratt

Wood-Zacha-Gibbons

Coleman-Boyle-Noesen

Moore-Vatanen

Greene-Santini

Butcher-Severson

Schneider

Oh my... I don't think A.G screams the lineup like i just did.. But you get the idea ; ) 

• Like 1

LGD!! Please stay motivated & get one more WIN - would be a nice Holiday Present for the Fans!!  :evil:  

ETA: HAPPY FESTIVUS to the NJ Devs Board - where it's always time for the Airing of the Grievances! 

For the line debaters, Zacha & Wood are going to stay together, I think: 

Zacha admitted to THW that he has really enjoyed playing on that line and that Wood’s presence, and their friendship, has helped get him out of whatever rut he was stuck in earlier this season. “We’ve played a lot together this year and I think we’re really starting to click. I know where he is on the ice and what he needs, I think he’s a really good goal scorer; a really fast player,” said Zacha. “The first part of the season we were trying to figure out how to play with each other but now we know where we are on the ice and things are working. It’s been fun to play with him ...” 

https://thehockeywriters.com/new-jersey-devils-pavel-zacha-project/

Edited by LittleBallofHate
  • Like 7

LGD!! Please stay motivated & get one more WIN - would be a nice Holiday Present for the Fans!!  default_smilydev.gif  
ETA: HAPPY FESTIVUS to the NJ Devs Board - where it's always time for the Airing of the Grievances! 

For the line debaters, Zacha & Wood are going to stay together, I think: 
Zacha admitted to THW that he has really enjoyed playing on that line and that Wood’s presence, and their friendship, has helped get him out of whatever rut he was stuck in earlier this season. “We’ve played a lot together this year and I think we’re really starting to click. I know where he is on the ice and what he needs, I think he’s a really good goal scorer; a really fast player,” said Zacha. “The first part of the season we were trying to figure out how to play with each other but now we know where we are on the ice and things are working. It’s been fun to play with him ...” 
https://thehockeywriters.com/new-jersey-devils-pavel-zacha-project/

2a60ed49659cb90ef9b973b625de200d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1