NFL 2017 Offseason

NJDevs4978

KC really is at a crossroads here. Good analogy by Has to the Capitals. The Chiefs really since even BEFORE Schottenheimer have had just an impossible amount of playoff disasters. 

And Revis, from that unfortunate deflection back to Mariotta to quitting on the last play (wouldn't have gotten him anyway but it still looks awful) what a sorry, sad end to a Hall of Fame career. If this is indeed the end. Could see him catching on somewhere midseason next year.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎05 at 2:29 PM, EdgeControl said:

thats the most expensive tutor ive seen.. 100 mil to fix Carr  WOW  ... hope it blows up (for the fun of it)

crazier than something Al Davis would have done. Wangesque

Edited by Antiquated Colorado Rockie

On 1/9/2018 at 2:35 PM, '7' said:

KC really is at a crossroads here. Good analogy by Has to the Capitals. The Chiefs really since even BEFORE Schottenheimer have had just an impossible amount of playoff disasters. 

And Revis, from that unfortunate deflection back to Mariotta to quitting on the last play (wouldn't have gotten him anyway but it still looks awful) what a sorry, sad end to a Hall of Fame career. If this is indeed the end. Could see him catching on somewhere midseason next year.

Eh, the Chiefs don't have that regular season dominance that the Capitals have year in and year out.  People expect the Caps to eventually break out and win a Cup.  With the Chiefs people think maybe they'll get lucky and get to the Super Bowl either by beating the Pats in a flukey game or being lucky and not having to go through the Patriots.

Is there a bigger dope of a coach who gets bailed out time and time and time again by the insane amount of talent on his team more than Mike Tomlin??? it's just amazing how much they compensate for his idiotic decisions.....

Yeah that onside kick was one of the stupidest calls I've seen in a while.  You have three timeouts and two minutes.  Kick it off and don't give them a free FG try!  But the Steelers deserved that downfall for all their hubrus between Mitchell, Le'veon Bell and whoever else were already mouthing that they were in the AFC Championship game.  Even Tomlin himself started it weeks ago when he acted as if it wasn't even a doubt they would play again.

And look the Vikings doing another Vikings.  The Chiefs of the NFC :P

Wow wow wow...what a stupid finish.  

I was rooting for the Saints too, especially since they were my only hope at knocking off the Pats, but man you gotta actually feel good for Viking fans.  Hope they can ride the wave all the way through and host the SB.

Edited by NJDevs4978

screw Drew Brees and Peyton's challenge tantrums they deserved to get roasted....but HOLY sh!t THAT FINISH....

also Tomlin twice on 4th and 1 doesn't give the ball to his ogre QB and fall forward an inch.....

I love the fact that three of the final four are Bortles, Foles, Keenum and the guy with the Diet Plan.....maybe this will cut into the lunacy of "I need a big name QB and will pay him half my cap to get him"

3 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

screw Drew Brees and Peyton's challenge tantrums they deserved to get roasted....but HOLY sh!t THAT FINISH....

also Tomlin twice on 4th and 1 doesn't give the ball to his ogre QB and fall forward an inch.....

I love the fact that three of the final four are Bortles, Foles, Keenum and the guy with the Diet Plan.....maybe this will cut into the lunacy of "I need a big name QB and will pay him half my cap to get him"

It would except it's much more likely the big name QB wins out of those four.  With the caveat that the Vikings' win is the kind of win that could really bust the curse on that franchise the way Dave Roberts did for the Red Sox.

I have pretty much stuck to my guns of not watching the NFL since week one.  Maybe I’ll break down and watch the championship games.

What was funny was that on twitter everyone was calling the safety #43 because no one knew who he was.   I watched the play and obviously he got there too soon and wanted to avoid a PI call.  

Wonder if Tomlin gets fired.  Probably not.

18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Wonder if Tomlin gets fired.  Probably not.

Tomlin won't get fired till Brown and Ben retire and Bell follows the money he delusionally thinks he's worth....those guys cover up over half the idiotic decisions that guy makes.......

8 hours ago, CRASHER said:

Tomlin won't get fired till Brown and Ben retire and Bell follows the money he delusionally thinks he's worth....those guys cover up over half the idiotic decisions that guy makes.......

Tomlin is a moron and highly overrated in some circles for sure.  Big Ben threw him under the bus yet again after the game.  

6 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Tomlin is a moron and highly overrated in some circles for sure.  Big Ben threw him under the bus yet again after the game.  

I thought ben was a bit too fake with his blaming, this time... he had that smirk on his face that screamed , "hey, look at the score, I did MY job"  he played great, just got better as the pressure grew

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Which means fvcko douchebag hoodie and his boy wonder will both be back in NE next year. Great. The fvcking disease that never goes the fvck away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you honestly believe that he was ever going anywhere except possibly retiring?

Did you honestly believe that he was ever going anywhere except possibly retiring?

Yeah I legit thought he could leave for the Giants. But alas, the nightmare that never ends will march on, with no end in sight. God do I hope Jacksonville beats them by 70. And since there's no chance of that, hopefully they get punked in the Super Bowl. But we all know that isn't happening either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have only had hope of him leaving if he wasn't under contract...Kraft would have wanted like three first rounders (at minimum) to trade Billy Boy even if he did want out.  Fvck, Gruden got two 1's and two 2's way back when and he didn't have ONE SB win then.

Edited by NJDevs4978