GDT: Devils @ Caps 12/30 7:00PM

Neb00rs

Just now, jagknife said:

There are some people who can provide great insight, add to the game and don't have to change their voice to sound tougher, those are the types who should be a color commentator...

Interesting. You believe Dano changes his voice to sound tougher on telecasts?

Just now, jagknife said:

he drops it an octave or some sh!t for some reason

I know some like to be critical of guys like Dano & Chico for being too homerish, but in my view, they are both Devils icons and I'm not bothered by their rooting for the Devils to win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eldon said:

Yeah, 6 minutes in, what great fans some of you are.

I don't think anyone is giving up, but they do look a bit sluggish at the outset this evening...I'll refrain from my feelings about this game tonight that I made after last night's loss. For now :)

Edited by Since1982-83

Just now, Since1982-83 said:

I know some like to be critical of guys like Dano & Chico for being too homerish, but in my view, they are both Devils icons and I'm not bothered by their rooting for the Devils to win.

I couldn't care less about homerism, I hate his nightly excuse train and would welcome Chico back with open arms.

Hell I'd love Bryce in the booth over Dano.

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I couldn't care less about homerism, I hate his nightly excuse train and would welcome Chico back with open arms.

Hell I'd love Bryce in the booth over Dano.

I getcha.

Remember in the Waterboy when Henry Winkler tells the team that Bobby can't do everything by himself and then turns to Bobby and whispers to him that he's going to have to do everything by himself? 

That's the conversation I imagine that's going to happen between Hynes and Cory at intermission.