GDT: Devils @ St. Louis 8:00 PM

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick and tired of losing to this fvcking team. Enough. Go get two points tonight and let's get back on track. LGD. https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/995008001?__twitter_impression=true     Sent f

The thing that pisses me off about this off-sides bullsh!t is that this league is the most boys-club, once you're in you're employed for life fraternity that I know of.  How many GMs were work

THAT GOD DAMN MOTHER fvckING OFFSIDES CALL TOOK AT LEAST 90 fvckING SECONDS BEFORE THEY EVEN CHALLENGED IT THEN IT WAS 7 MINS OR SO TO REVIEW THE fvckING THING. IF THE fvckING OFFSIDES IS A C*NT HAIR

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

I actually will urinate on Bettman’s grave when he dies.

i hope his family gets hit by a fvcking airplane.

That's a waste of a good airplane.  I'm sure if Bettman's mancrush made that play, the call would've been identical.  fvcking joke.

We need to go back and see who suggested offside review.  They should be forever barred from hockey like Pete Rose.  

Barring that, its very fvcking simple, if you don’t know in twenty seconds, the play stands.  

Good thing I don’t care too much about the NFL anymore where the problem is even worse.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I actually feel sick to my stomach. I don’t even want to watch the rest of the game; we all know how it’s going to end. 

Ditto on feeling sick but I hope we score three this period.

Just now, Daniel said:

We need to go back and see who suggested offside review.  They should be forever barred from hockey like Pete Rose.  

Barring that, its very fvcking simple, if you don’t know in twenty seconds, the play stands.  

Good thing I don’t care too much about the NFL anymore where the problem is even worse.

There is nothing in he NFL within 100 feet of being as infuriating as offsides no goals in the NHL

Remove officials from the ice and just officiate everything with cameras and allow retroactive calls when the video is reviewed. If you want to call it fvcking perfect, call it perfect. Otherwise fvck off and let the officials do their job for better or worse.

• Like 3