GDT: Devils @ St. Louis 8:00 PM

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

Fkn Palmieri with another hot garbage zero game. Softest player out there tonight 

I don't like to engage in injury conspiracy theories too often, but in Palms's case, I really think he injured himself in that game against the Blackhawks. He left the game but hasn't missed any time since, but he also hasn't been the same since.

Edited by Neb00rs

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

I don't like to engage in injury conspiracy theories too often, but in Palms's case, I really think he injured himself in that game against the Blackhawks. He hasn't missed time since,  but he also hasn't been the same since.

I'm sorry but when isn't he hurt?

Blues are feeding off our defensive turnovers. I don't get it - you are playing against a big and heavy forechecking team...so get the puck out of the zone a bit faster. Quit this stupid skating along the boards where you constantly get outworked. Still in it though. I like Kink tonight despite the 2nd goal and Lovejoy was a better choice than Severson. LGD. We can win this one.

• Like 1