GDT: 1/4/18 Devils @ Stars

CommonDreads

Once I Get my time traveling DeLorean, I’ll take some of you guys back on a wacky caper to change history so those plays are called onside. Until that happens, it’s over, get the fvck over it and move on!!

:) 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 2

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Once I Get my time traveling DeLorean, I’ll take some of you guys back on a wacky caper to change history so those plays are called onside. Until that happens, it’s over, get the fvck over it and move on!!

:) 

But don’t want to! I like pretending to be Robyn Lehner and cry conspiracy! Let me have my fun damnit!

Andy fvcking Greene.  Just because your last name is Greene doesn't mean you pass it to guys wearing green jerseys.  

• Like 1

Just now, slasher72 said:

Two more years of this bum on defense. Between his sh!t defense and Zajac's sh!t offense and sh!t faceoffs, these two can't leave soon enough. 

Yeah they can both go away. Anyone need a sh!t defenseman and boring ass center at the deadline?

11 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

God. You abandoned the team for 3 years, but it’s a good thing to see your personality is still the exact same.

I just got it. I assume you were referring to me not posting here anymore? lol 

I didn't "abandoned the team" i was banned dude.