GDT: NJ @ NYI 1:00 Barclays

Jerzey

3 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

If not NJ, i hope the Habs win the cup just to watch him. 

Well funny thing is you guys are starting to sound like Habs fans thinking the whole world is conspiring against your team. its fvcking pathetic. The only call that went against us lately that WASNT questionable what the 6 on 5 goal against Washington. Every other calls were highly debatable but of course... some people can't handle it when things don't go the way they want it to go and rely on ridiculous conspiracy theories to justify why they were wrong.

How many of your LOST YOU sh!t for the Vatanen call? Just to realize how dumb you looked cause it was a black on white penalty. Yeah. I'm the troll for being realistic. lol

Edited by SterioDesign

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Hynes has to stand up for his team and do something outrageous like accuse the refs of gambling on games.  It might possibly be true.

He's says it doesn't help to say anything. Doesn't look like it's helping to not either.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Well funny thing is you guys are starting to sound like Habs fans thinking the whole world is conspiring against your team. its fvcking pathetic. The only call that went against us lately that WASNT questionable what the 6 on 5 goal against Washington. Every other calls were highly debatable but of course... some people can't handle it when things don't go the way they want it to go and rely on ridiculous conspiracy theories to justify why they were wrong.

Tell me of any of the Devils goals that were disallowed in the last few games (joke I can even say that) or the too many men on the ice missed call, should any of those been goals?

Edited by Neb00rs

If you look at the totality of the way Devils games have been officiated this season, it's not lunacy to think there could be something untoward going on. I'm not usually a conspiracy guy with this sh!t either. I can't ever remember it being this bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Ridiculous conspiracy theories to justify things? Like when you believe everything posted on Twitter? 

If the Devils miss a playoff spot by like 3 points, I would have the team show up with all of its gear at the arena where we should be playing if not for the league and referee conspiracy to deprive us of wins.  And I wouldn’t leave until Bettman calls the cops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Listen, I don't care if there's really a conspiracy against the Devils or not, I'm going to yell and scream that there is because right now we're not getting the calls. When was the last time a team lost 3 goals in what...4 games? And they were all close calls. Devils need to get some respect from these refs. U know they wouldn't be calling back these goals with Stevens on the ice and Lemaire on the bench.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Tell me of any of the Devils goals that were disallowed in the last few games (joke I can even say that) or the too many men on the ice missed call, should any of those not been goals?

as i said the Washington goal was a black on white rule so they 100% missed it. Shouldnt have been a goal. We got robbed on that one

Hall was offside to me cause the puck was in the air so he was not "in control" of the puck or carrying it over the blue line. That's how i perceive that rule anyway and it seem to be the same way they saw it. Even Hall said he was okay with the call and he knew he was probably offside.

Mojo same thing he was not carrying the puck over the blue line, was not in control. What bothers me tho is how long it took. So by definition it was offside but you shouldnt be able to wait this long to call it. So IMO that rule should be reviewed.

The interference there... Halak was inside of his post (so in the crease) and was pushed by Palms making contact with him and slide all the way to the side of the net and couldnt come back in time. So to me that's by definition interference. It's always blury cause sometimes players are getting pushed into the goalie and they don't call or call it. It's a very inconsistent rule that's what's infuriating. Players don't know what they are allowed or not. So i could have seen this one going either way really cause Palms didnt do it on purpose obviously but the contact was still what made Halak get out of position. 

Can we at least agree that those were very debatable calls? It was certainly not black on white. And as fans were going to see it the way we want to see it cause we want it to go our way. Personally i grew sick of that attitude seeing it so much with Habs fans that i'm always making sure that i'm not looking at situations like this with blinders. Cause then who cares about your opinion if you're not fair and biased? 

The way i see it it's really a huge coincidence that it's all happening at the same time. AS IF if there was really a conspiracy that they would make it THAT obvious lol they'd spread it across a bit more.

Edited by SterioDesign