GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Dano, how the fvck is that not a slash? It was on his fvcking hands. Yea, you can't swing your stick at a guy until he bleeds anymore. Its not the fvcking 80s.

Give me Sal in the box and Dano someplace where I don't have to hear his voice every game, the radio booth will do

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Anyone else watching on NHL.tv and is it completely ducking sucking for anyone else?

http://mygood.stream/nhl/nhl4.php

I paid a buddy to share NHL.TV and that sh!t fvcking blows. I'm watching on this stream (found at reddit.com/r/nhlstreams) and having no issues.

as always be mindful of pop-ups but I use adblocker so no issues there

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Brock Nelson doing to Greene what everyone else on the Devils has done this season: Drag his ass all over the ice

How can you be upset about that?  He's way bigger than him, so kudos to Greene for dropping the mits with him, no matter what the fvck the reason was.  He's our captain, and he did a captain-like thing there.  

4 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I have NHL.tv for my Xbox on my big screen. Don’t have patience for a non-television version 

Connect your laptop to the TV by HDMI cable? I hear ya though. I mostly fvck with these because NHL.TV blacks out for me being in the area and I can't use a VPN on the Roku or anything. Have the bare bones cable package so no MSG unfortunately.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

How can you be upset about that?  He's way bigger than him, so kudos to Greene for dropping the mits with him, no matter what the fvck the reason was.  He's our captain, and he did a captain-like thing there.  

I still haven't seen how it started, only the aftermath where Greene was being dragged around, and it fit my joke perfectly

So going back to that PPG, replace Stafford with Hall and just play that unit for the entire 2 mins please. Hall, Palmieri, Mojo, Vatanen, Nico

whatever, anyone but Zajac please. wanted to throw my beer out the window when Butcher made that quick slap pass to Zajac down in the lower right circle and he was just absolutely clueless to the possibility that it could be coming

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I still haven't seen how it started, only the aftermath where Greene was being dragged around, and it fit my joke perfectly

Gotcha.  If it was a joke, then I'm ok with it.  I'm still not ready to joke about this team yet, still too pissed off from recent games and their results lol. Give me a win tonight and then maybe I'll be a little more light-hearted :D

• Like 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Gotcha.  If it was a joke, then I'm ok with it.  I'm still not ready to joke about this team yet, still too pissed off from recent games and their results lol. Give me a win tonight and then maybe I'll be a little more light-hearted :D

Understandable. I'd say 50-50 kidding about Greene, he is hands down my whipping boy this season, a la Lovejoy last year.

Just saw the breakaway goal, Lee didn't even make a move, come on Keith.

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Those are almost harder than if the skater starts telegraphing dekes

I feel like he shoulda had that one, going stick side with minimal net to shoot at, though.

I know its not like he took a slapper either where you can anticipate where that goes, just saying

Just now, titans04 said:

he's got the perfect voice for a guy working the parking lot.

Yeah, explaining to you how he didn't block you in, it was the other cars in the lot that blocked you in, he tried really hard not to but he thought he was having a really good night.

That could have been horrific, all 4 PKers were in that corner.

• Like 1