Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Ok... Enough is enough. I'm sick of losing to these fvcktard chokers. Go out and pistol whip these pussies tonight. LGD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Huge game.

I mean, all these divisional games are pretty important. 

But a win tonight could start a really, really solid trend for this team.

LGD

• Like 2

A win tonight and they’re only 3 points out of 1st. 

• Like 1

Washington is tough, we've lost something like 5 straight to them

Time for Cory to steal one. He's due.

• Like 2

LGD. Time to dig deep here. Adversity happens, rise to the challenge if you want to be taken seriously.

Same lines as last game.

Hall-Hischier-Bratt

Johansson-Zajac-Stafford

Wood-Zacha-Palmieri

Gibbons-Boyle-Noesen

Greene-Vatanen

Moore-Severson

Butcher-Lovejoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, '7' said:

Washington is tough, we've lost something like 5 straight to them

Time for Cory to steal one. He's due.

Yeah I was going to say, I feel like we've lost to them a lot the last few times we've played them.

Will be interesting to see how Schneider plays tonight.  Seems like he's getting a lot of the attention right now. I hope we can score at least 3 goals tonight, and limit them to 1 or 2.  Will be tough, but we have it in us.  Let's put together a good game for the home crowd.

Let's Go Devils.

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah I was going to say, I feel like we've lost to them a lot the last few times we've played them.

Will be interesting to see how Schneider plays tonight.  Seems like he's getting a lot of the attention right now. I hope we can score at least 3 goals tonight, and limit them to 1 or 2.  Will be tough, but we have it in us.  Let's put together a good game for the home crowd.

Let's Go Devils.

Kinkaid is starting. 

13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Kink will start tonight. Cory will back up, but he's still trying to regain his appetite and regain some weight he lost while sick: https://mobile.twitter.com/amandacstein/status/954025198596042752

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must've been a nasty bug. It was only two days in between playing Philly and the Isles game. He must've been pretty miserable for those few days lol, that sh!t is the worst.

Don't want to be negative but it feels like every time Kinkaid has had one of these performance based consecutive starts the next one never matches the first one. He also has atrocious numbers versus the Caps... sub .900 sv pct and 4+  GAA... but he also had terrible numbers against the Isles. If the team can play as well as they did Tuesday then they should be able to hopefully finally beat this team.

• Like 1

LGD... last game against them was NOT GOOD.. show us that we belong on the same ice as them.. and not just our 1st line

This is why I'm liking John Hynes.  From Andrew Goss:

"Asked John Hynes if he wants his Devils to embrace this challenge of being in the middle of a playoff race. Coach responded he wants Devils to embrace trying to beat the Caps after two 5-2 losses to them this season. "We haven't given them a game yet."

1 game at a time.  The Devils can beat them if they play their way, no massive goof-ups, and are not chasing the game   I like a win and 2 points tonight.  Preferably in regulation.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

That must've been a nasty bug. It was only two days in between playing Philly and the Isles game. He must've been pretty miserable for those few days lol, that sh!t is the worst.

Don't want to be negative but it feels like every time Kinkaid has had one of these performance based consecutive starts the next one never matches the first one. He also has atrocious numbers versus the Caps... sub .900 sv pct and 4+  GAA... but he also had terrible numbers against the Isles. If the team can play as well as they did Tuesday then they should be able to hopefully finally beat this team.

NLj6a13.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Kinkaid is starting. 

Wtf, again?  Cory is still sick?? :o

1 hour ago, eaglejelly said:

NLj6a13.jpg

I'm probably one of the most neutral / optimistic people on this board most of the time. lol

like I said, play the way they did Tuesday and they should win. 

23 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Wtf, again?  Cory is still sick?? :o

I may skip the first two minutes just so I don't see KK playing like ass. Rest of the game he'll be fine. 

LGD

We don't need this right now. Get a damn flu shot.

40 minutes ago, '7' said:

We don't need this right now. Get a damn flu shot.

Don't need what, another night of 4+ goals against??

;)

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I may skip the first two minutes just so I don't see KK playing like ass. Rest of the game he'll be fine. 

LGD

:lol: Yeah, last game I missed the first minute by accident. Tonight, I think I'll purposely miss it lol

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

:lol: Yeah, last game I missed the first minute by accident. Tonight, I think I'll purposely miss it lol

I'll be there so, just going to go to the goal bar and rip some shots so I can black out for the first few minutes then go to my seat. Hopefully it's only 1-0 Caps by 18 mins left in the first. kidding... sort of