Jump to content

GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, you have a great day. Watched my daughter sing with her choir.  Nothing more angelic than hearing a children's choir sing. My dad is fully recovered from his prostate cancer treat

Thanks man (and everyone else)...it was a really tough year for him, and for this to finally be over is just an awesome feeling for all of us.  I remember first hearing the bad news, then having to ex

I always knew I loved Drew Stafford. dont look through my post history just trust me on this one.

RECAP

  • Great effort, but it really should have been a regulation win.
  • 2 points is 2 points, but if they want to learn how to close out games, learning to clear the zone would be a good starting point.
  • Kinkaid made some big stops, but he does need to learn how to deal with screens better.
  • Overall, this was a tremendous win, and Hall is amazing.

POSSESSION

  • ES CF: 48 to 29
  • ES FF: 44 to 22
  • ES SF: 28 to 13
  • ES SCF: 22 to 15
  • ES HDCF: 14 to 6
  • All CF: 56 to 44
  • All FF: 49 to 32
  • All SF: 32 to 19
  • All SCF: 27 to 22
  • All HDCF: 18 to 7
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sometimes, you have a great day.

Watched my daughter sing with her choir.  Nothing more angelic than hearing a children's choir sing.

My dad is fully recovered from his prostate cancer treatment and his PSA is about as low as it can be.  Damned near ZERO.  A rough year for him has finally come to end.

Recorded the game and watched it in full with him. 

Taylor Hall...goddamn.  Guy is doing it all AND finishing.  Who knows if he can keep THIS up (guy is as hot as hot can be), but man it will be fun as hell to watch him try.

Hopefully some have learned that there is life after slumps...especially with THIS group, because these guys can score.  It's the low-scoring teams that you have to worry about, as far as that goes. 

Happy for KK and his snagging a couple of wins.

 

That’s a good day my man. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pointing out to the Vatanen haters that he and Henrique both have exactly 10 points since being traded (and Vatanen has played one less game). Vatanen has added a lot to our D, and the trade has not forced the Devils to sacrifice offense. Vatanen sure took some time to settle in, and I'm sure there's still some time left in the adjustment period, but the trade has only been looking better for NJ as time goes on.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites




My dad is fully recovered from his prostate cancer treatment and his PSA is about as low as it can be.  Damned near ZERO.
 


That is awesome news. Devils win will just be the cherry on top

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW Vatanen now has 10 points in 20 GP with the Devils, and Henrique has the same number in 21 GP with the Ducks.  Vatanen with 9 points in his last 9 games.  Not mindin' that.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

BTW Vatanen now has 10 points in 20 GP with the Devils, and Henrique has the same number in 21 GP with the Ducks.  Vatanen with 9 points in his last 9 games.  Not mindin' that.

And it goes without saying (though I’m saying it anyway), one would expect a forward to score more frequently than a defenseman. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

And it goes without saying (though I’m saying it anyway), one would expect a forward to score more frequently than a defenseman. 

It will probably turn out that way by season's end (Henrique is in a real slump point-wise at the moment...he'll snap out of it eventually), but considering how both players started off with their new teams, seems miraculous that they're now tied in points since being dealt for each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nessus said:

Just pointing out to the Vatanen haters that he and Henrique both have exactly 10 points since being traded (and Vatanen has played one less game). Vatanen has added a lot to our D, and the trade has not forced the Devils to sacrifice offense. Vatanen sure took some time to settle in, and I'm sure there's still some time left in the adjustment period, but the trade has only been looking better for NJ as time goes on.

@CarpathianForest

here’s your answer to the question you keep asking about what Vatanen brings...

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.