Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Recommended Posts

Okay I've had it with losing to these fvcktards, so go out and mash their fvcking heads in. Enough is enough. LGD.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad they’re right back at it tonight. Need to wash the bad taste out after last night. Not super confident going up against a really hot Bruins team without Hall, but let’s just hope they at least come out pissed off and ready to play. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be a bloodbath.  Like the elevator in The Shining bloodbath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard not to be pessimistic about this game.  If they get slapped around again we're going to have to sit on this feeling for another week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crisis said:

It's hard not to be pessimistic about this game.  If they get slapped around again we're going to have to sit on this feeling for another week.

Why would it be another week? They play the Preds Thursday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for Cory to steal a game. It's been a while. 

2-1 Devils (Shootout). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Why would it be another week? They play the Preds Thursday. 

Maybe he's assuming we're going to lose to them too lol.  Agree with Crisis, it's hard to find something to be positive about right now, but I think that's the most important part -- not to get down, and realize that we've still played more good hockey up to this point in the season than we have bad, so all in all, while lately it's been frustrating, we're still in a fairly good position.  A little puck luck, some grit and grinding, and we can get right back in the W column.  Dig deep boys, and let's score some goals.

Let's Go Devils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Time for Cory to steal a game. It's been a while. 

2-1 Devils (Shootout). 

Unfortunately he’s only 2-5-3 against the Bruins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Maybe he's assuming we're going to lose to them too lol.  Agree with Crisis, it's hard to find something to be positive about right now, but I think that's the most important part -- not to get down, and realize that we've still played more good hockey up to this point in the season than we have bad, so all in all, while lately it's been frustrating, we're still in a fairly good position.  A little puck luck, some grit and grinding, and we can get right back in the W column.  Dig deep boys, and let's score some goals.

Let's Go Devils.

Ha my bad. I misread the schedule but perhaps it had a bit of a subconscious twist that you highlighted in that at this rate, we're probably going to lose to Nashville as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rask has been on an insane tear as of late... for us, a team that's struggling to find chances to score, to play him and the Bruins now...

LGD.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CommonDreads said:

LGD, someone hit that weasel Marchand

I'd like to see some Noes on Nose action there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play better hockey, get 2 points.  They need it.  I know the Bruins are hot and on a roll, but streaks end.  Why not have the Devils end it..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drink your coffee or Mosnters, come out pissed off and aggressive, score a fvcking goal or 4, put this losing sh!t in the rear view mirror.

And for fvcks sake someone hit Marchand.

Zacha scores tonight, cause I know he's on here as a lurker and clearly gives a sh!t what I have to say.

Zacha, Vats, Nose and Palms [Maybe, if he does its on the PP, from his new home] are our scorers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LGD!!!  :evil:  

As Amanda says - don't shoot the messenger - tonight's lines at warm-up: 

Bratt-Zajac-Palmieri

Johansson-Zacha-Stafford

Wood-Hischier-Noesen

Coleman-Boyle-Hayes

Greene-Vatanen

Moore-Severson

Butcher-Lovejoy

Schneider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

LGD!!!  :evil:  

As Amanda says - don't shoot the messenger - tonight's lines at warm-up: 

Bratt-Zajac-Palmieri

Johansson-Zacha-Stafford

Wood-Hischier-Noesen

Coleman-Boyle-Hayes

Greene-Vatanen

Moore-Severson

Butcher-Lovejoy

Schneider

I don’t hate those lines but definitely don’t love them... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×