GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

I wasn’t watching as closely as I could have been, and I’m a big fan of “fvck the refs”, but isn’t that just the rule? Or is that not what people are upset about?

The Wood double minor to start it was suspect at best. MoJo deserved his no question.

Then the clock bullsh!t happening twice, all while we were buzzing, leads directly to a drastic swing in momentum

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Enough is enough. I want Hynes to actually address the issue of terrible officiating instead of trying to take the high road and not commenting on the issue. It's absolutely unbelievable at this point.

SOMEONE has to at this point, like you said, enough is fvcking enough

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Quite frankly, I expected to lose tonight, especially without Hall. It's last night losing to sh!tbag Detroit that's unacceptable, Hall or no Hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I wasn't expecting the team to win tonight.

However, to see the Devils outplay the Bruins like they have and then get fvcked in the ass like this..

Edited by Devilsfan118

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

Playing the bar-none hottest team in the NHL, on the road, in the second half of a back-to-back, while getting skullfvcked by the referees without our best player. 

Yesterday’s game was frightening. Today’s game is pretty encouraging, so far.

Agreed, we’re hanging in there where we shouldn’t be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Quite frankly, I expected to lose tonight, especially without Hall. It's last night losing to sh!tbag Detroit that's unacceptable, Hall or no Hall.

I expected a blow out, and they're absolutely blowing my expectations out of the water. If they didn't get fvcked by the refs, we're still in the lead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Playing the bar-none hottest team in the NHL, on the road, in the second half of a back-to-back, while getting skullfvcked by the referees without our best player. 

Yesterday’s game was frightening. Today’s game is pretty encouraging, so far.

MB what are ya doing? NJDevs protocol says all posters should be losing their minds, get with the curve

• Haha 1

I can't even watch the rest of this game.  Not because I'm convinced that the Devils won't win...they could fight back.  I'm just so tired of these fvcking refs.  And I agree with others...I was OK with Hynes and his players trying to take the high road until tonighht, but enough is enough.  Say something, say lots of somethings, take the fines...it's just time.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

I can't even watch the rest of this game.  Not because I'm convinced that Devils won't win...they could fight back.  I'm just so tired of these fvcking refs.  And I agree with others...I was OK with Hynes and his players trying to take the high road until tonighht, but enough is enough.  Say something, say lots of somethings, take the fines...it's just time.

Win or lose (but especially lose), I want fines taken tonight. No more bullsh!tting around, call these fvckers out.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Are you serious? The scoring completely falling off a cliff as of late is not concerning to you? Take off the homer goggles. 

Hall is not in the lineup.  They've scored a couple tonight.  As long as he's not out for an extended period, the offense shouldn't fall off a cliff.