GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I can't even watch the rest of this game.  Not because I'm convinced that the Devils won't win...they could fight back.  I'm just so tired of these fvcking refs.  And I agree with others...I was OK with Hynes and his players trying to take the high road until tonighht, but enough is enough.  Say something, say lots of somethings, take the fines...it's just time.

Break out the jelly jar, it's time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Are you serious? The scoring completely falling off a cliff as of late is not concerning to you? Take off the homer goggles. 

I'm serious. You're always fvcking whining it's annoying. Devils totally outplaying the best team in the league right now. You shat on Schneider for absolutely no reason for the 1st bruins goal, and you always do every game. If you wanna be this negative every game even when they actually show up to play, just don't post. Or go on FB.  

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1

F... the refs. That was one BS call, but in all fairness you are up 2:1 going on PP and you play like crap losing the momentum and the sh.t keeps piling up. The problem with this team is the killer instinct - they just can't believe things may suddenly start going their way. What was Vatanen shooting at? Not the net for sure. That's another stupid play - you must hit the net when 4 out of 5 players are down low or better be prepared for an odd-man rush. That's our 3:2. Great 1st period and tired legs in the 2nd, that's the story, Hope they have enough left for the 3rd .And...refs will try to make it up for us - must score. LGD

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hall is not in the lineup.  They've scored a couple tonight.  As long as he's not out for an extended period, the offense shouldn't fall off a cliff.

Hopefully. But like you said previously it’s dangerous to have to rely so much on one player. 

So fvcking frustrating to be trailing right now to the Brefs. Can't fault the boys for effort, hopefully they have a couple of calls coming.

And Vatanen played that 2 on 1 like horsesh!t. Yes he is supposed to take the pass but he practically disappeared from the play and gave a breakaway to one of the most dangerous 1 on 1 players in the league.

5 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I'm serious. You're always fvcking whining it's annoying. Devils totally outplaying the best team in the league right now. You shat on Schneider for absolutely no reason for the 1st bruins goal, and you always do every game. If you wanna be this negative every game even when they actually show up to play, just don't. Or post on FB.  

You have to be kidding? I’m hardly one of the more negative posters on this board. Not even close. I’m not as eternally optimistic as you, but I call that being realistic, not negative. As far as jumping on Cory for the first goal? Big fvcking deal. The Bruins feed didn’t show the deflection clearly, or mention that’s how it went in. It took me 2 replays to see it. And I’d kindly thank you to not tell people to leave a board that’s alre not very active. If the mods or anyone else has a problem with me they can let me know.  Other than that you can choose to ignore me if I’m so unbearable. Otherwise grow the fvck up and get it over it that I said some discouraging things about our favorite hockey team.