GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

You have to be kidding? I’m hardly one of the more negative posters on this board. Not even close. I’m not as eternally optimistic as you, but I call that being realistic, not negative. As far as jumping on Cory for the first goal? Big fvcking deal. The Bruins feed didn’t show the deflection clearly, or mention that’s how it went in. It took me 2 replays to see it. And I’d kindly thank you to not tell people to leave a board that’s alre not very active. If the mods or anyone else has a problem with me they can let me know.  Other than that you can choose to ignore me if I’m so unbearable. Otherwise grow the fvck up and get it over it that I said some discouraging things about our favorite hockey team. 

Fair enough, just hate constant criticism when the team actually shows up. As fait as you ''leaving'', I was talking about tonight. The team is actually playing well tonight and I just thought the criticism was undeserved. Nothing personal man. After all, we all cheer for the same team.

• Like 1