GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Frustrating. Rask stood on his head tonight. Still, we played well. 

Losing to them wouldn’t be so frustrating if we’d been playing well leading up to it. I expected to lose this game. But we shouldnt have. 

Goalies standing on their heads against us, bad luck and bad calls has been our story this year.

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Dano was ready to jump out there and do it. 

Yea but Dino would have just skated up to Marchand and knocked his face in without thinking twice. As much as I love Dano he was never that type of player. After that elbow to Mojo I would have given the green light to send the scumbag off the ice with a broken jaw. But these Devils are as gentle as lambs and that'll never happen. fvckin Hischier could get speared and no one would drop the gloves 

Edited by slasher72

The refs hosed us.  But the Devils didn't do themselves any favors.  You get a power play at the end of the 3rd with a chance to tie, and don't ....that's once again not taking advantage of opportunities.  0-4 on the power play.  And you give them that play at the end of the 2nd, you bet that's gonna be a goal.  They just can't keep making those dopey mistakes on a nightly basis and then not cash in on power plays.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

And if Hynes doesn't lose his sh!t in the press conference I'll question his fvcking manhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally get it but it's not gonna change a thing regardless. The fvcking captain didn't even have a pulse after that period ended.  The officiating blows across the league more often than not. Rask equally as responsible for stealing the game tonight. 

Great effort with nothing to show for it but perhaps Cory going down. Beyond frustrating. 

Don't know how you leave the ice without going after Marchand.
Throws an elbow at a guy who's already had a concussion this season.

I'm so sick of the pansy fvcking attitude, Marchand should be eating his fvcking food through a straw right now. Nobody does anything of course.

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I'm so sick of the pansy fvcking attitude, Marchand should be eating his fvcking food through a straw right now. Nobody does anything of course.

Agreed.  Been bothering me for a while.