GDT: 1/25/18 Preds @ Devils

CommonDreads

LGD, gonna be a really tough one, Preds are one of the NHL's best and it looks like no Cory tonight.

Devils Lines:
TBD

Preds Lines:
Aberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Hartnell - Turris - Smith
Fiala - Bonino - Jarnkrok
Salomaki - Sissons - Watson

Josi - Ellis
Emelin - Subban
Ekholm - Irwin

Rinne
Saros

Edited by CommonDreads

12 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

If Appleby can make it a few mins into the game without giving up a goal he'll already be ahead of Kinkaid. Hope the kid does well and pulls a shutout in his first start. Let's score some goals tonight. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

I was literally thinking the exact same thing. 

Let's Go Devils! Get a W!

• Like 1

Hall is out tonight.  I heard on NHL radio this morning that the thought was he would be back, but I guess not.  Should be an interesting one.  Would like to get a W to go into the All-Star break on a high note.

Is Hall going to be out of the ASG as well?  I'd much rather him miss that to treat his injury than risk making it worse.

Edited by Chuck the Duck
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chuck the Duck said:

Hall is out tonight.  I heard on NHL radio this morning that the thought was he would be back, but I guess not.  Should be an interesting one.  Would like to get a W to go into the All-Star break on a high note.

Is Hall going to be out of the ASG as well?  I'd much rather him miss that to treat his injury than risk making it worse.

He better not be going, fvck the all star game, he hasn't played for 3 straight now, I'd rather see him stay home and rest then go aggravate it in an absolutely pointless weekend of nonsense activities.

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Let it be Quennville please.

I know it says forward call-ups, but what's the status on Mueller?  Figured he'd be back around now...

• Like 1

You never know.  Maybe a pre-all star break upset.  I'm sure they won't open things up and might try and play a safe game, maybe.  But it looks like they need guys.

However, it might not be a bad idea at about 6:30 or so that someone heads over to the area by the Rock and cut the electricity heading into the building.  A postponement wouldn't hurt as well. (I'm kidding here.)